Part 3

Soldiers: (points their spears towards Haruka) Who are you? How did you enter the palace?

Haruka: (sitting inside the pond) Palace? (sees a different and a very unfamiliar scenery) Where am I?

Gou: (28 years old) Name yourself and state your business! (draws his sword and points it at Haruka)

Soldiers: General Ye...

Gou: Speak! Or I'll cut your head off right this second!

Haruka: "Who are these people? What language are they using?" (gets a headache)

Gou: What are you doing? What's wrong with you?

Yo: (29 years old; running) Waaaiiittt!! Don't hurt him, General!

Gou: Do you know this man, lord Yo?

Yo: (catches his breath)

Haruka: (looks at Yo)

Yo: We haven't met before but I know who he is. He's the last descendant of the dragon gods. He's the dragon prince...

Haruka: Huh? (sees the soldiers who was pointing their spears at him bows down before him)"Eh?... Why can I understand their saying now?..."

Soldiers: Forgive us, dragon prince... We didn't know it was you... Forgive our rudeness...

Haruka: Dragon prince? Me?

Gou: How can you be so sure, lord Yo? This man doesn't appear to be the do called great

dragon prince. What proof can he provide to show everyone he is who he is?

Yo: Simple... (looks back to Haruka) His clothes are not from our world and he can speak our language...

Gou: That is not enough.

Mao: (20 years old; inside the throne room) Is this true? He's the long awaited dragon prince? (sees Haruka right before his eyes) Indeed, his clothes alone doesn't look like it's from our world.

Haruka: (standing in the middle of the hall with two soldiers standing guard behind him)

Yo: According to the records and prophesy, he is, your majesty. It was said that when the last descendant of the dragon gods turn eighteen, he will be sent back to the world where he was originally born to fulfil his destiny.

Haruka: "But, I already turned eighteen last month..."

Today is the day you were born...

Haruka: "That woman's voice..."

Mao: This displeases you, General?

Gou: Yes, your majesty. I am not convinced that a young man like him is the dragon prince who is the protector of this empire and who will take you as his partner.

Haruka: Huh? Partner at what? (looks at Yo)

Yo: Forgive me. You must be confused right now. What General Gou meant for partner is actually lifetime partner. A couple... It is part of the prophesy that you will take our emperor as your "bride".

Haruka: "Okay... This is one weird country..."

Gou: This is unacceptable! This still doesn't prove anything.

Jin: (35 years old) By the way, lord Yo. Wasn't it also written in the records, those who carries the blood of the dragon gods are born with a dragon birthmark on their back?

Yo: Ah! Yes! I forgot about that. Yes, they do.

Jin: If this young man has a the birthmark on his back, will that convince you enough,