I Can't See You Anymore (Part 2)

Nagisa P.O.V.

I woke up, raising my eyelids slightly. But there's something weird again that's happened. I couldn't see anything else, not even where I am. I do feel like something is wrapped around my body, and something inserted into me, like a tube, I think.

I also heard beeping noises, that wouldn't let me sleep, not that I'm sleepy, my eyes were so lazy.

"Here he is." I heard a man say, as I also heard the squeaky door opening, and familiar footsteps and whimpering. "N-Na-Nagisa! Are you okay???" A familiar girly voice asked me, as she held my hand warmly, and felt tears dropping onto my face a little. "Kay..ano..?" I asked. Instead of reassuring it was her, she whimpered and cried. It was definitely her, from her voice to her weak fragile heart. I'm glad she's here to see me. Is there anybody else though?

"Hey, Nagisa-kun." I heard this really familiar voice greet me, walking on the opposite side of where Kayano was. I felt his presence near me. "Karma?" I ask. "Yep. It's me, and... Tomohito as well." He spoke up once more. I smiled a bit as I continued to stare at the upper direction, since I can't really see anymore, which sucks. The doctors also said that this was permanent, so no chance of going back, I guess. Help me!

"You... guys... came as well? T-Thanks..." I said in a weak tone, and a stuttery voice. I felt a slight grin on my face as I heard their chuckling. "The others also wanted to send you their regards." Tomohito mentioned, which made me fully smile at them. But then I heard Karma sigh deeply, and it kinda worried me, considering that he's my best friend.

"Are you alright, Karma?" I asked him. He remained silent next to me and just sat on the bed. "Heh. Yeah... Just. Fine." He replied in a serious tone, and breathed heavily.

As I was about to say something, the doctor already asked them to leave the room a while for a check up. So I heard footstep going further away, and the door being shut.

'I can't be blind! I don't want to...'