Spiderboy

IMAGINE BEING TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER AND HAVING A CRUSH ON PETER PARKER WHEN YOU MEET HIM 

"Dad, we can't just barge in." You muttered, picking at the chipped purple polish on your fingernails as you waited in a hallway. "We're not going to barge in - we're going to knock." Tony replied, smiling down at you and knocking briefly on the door to the Parker apartment. You could hear footsteps, then a door chain being pulled to the side, and then the face of a friendly brunette woman appeared around the door. "Can I help you?" She asked you, and then her gaze floated upwards to your dad. "Are you - Tony Stark?" Her voice sounded incredulous.

"Indeed, yes, that is I. And this is my daughter Y/N." You gave a small wave, awkwardly shuffling from one foot to another. "Oh! Well - come in!" The woman - May Parker, you assumed, said, ushering the both of you in. "How can I - What are you doing here?" She repeated the question, eyes questioning. "I'm actually here to speak to Peter." Tony said, and May's face lit up instantly. "Really? What about? I keep telling that boy that he's a genius." She blabbered excitedly, scurrying away and reappearing with a tray holding some kind of baked good. "Shall we sit?" She gestured to the couch and your dad nodded avidly.

It had been almost twenty minutes, and you were beginning to give up hope on the infamous Peter Parker ever appearing. Between the strange flavor of the walnut date loaf and the constant banter of your father and Peter's aunt, you were just about ready to have your father call you a car to take you home. But just when all hope seemed to be lost, you heard the front door open and you caught a glimpse of the boy before he disappeared behind a wall. "Hey! How was school today?" May called out, and the boy came out from behind the wall. "Okay - this crazy car parked outside..." His words trailed off as he finally saw your father, and he froze.

"Hello Mr. Parker." Your dad said and you rolled your eyes. "What? What are you doin-" He babbled, and his eyes finally left Tony and found their way to yours. "Hey! I'm - I'm Peter." You smiled, opening your mouth, but your dad replied "-Tony." first. Peter's eyes snapped back to your dad's and you couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed.

"What are you - What are you - What are you doin' here?" Peter asked again, and you slightly tuned out as he and your father quipped back and forth - you were too busy watching the corners of his mouth dimple adorably when he smiled, trying to keep up with what your father was saying. You tuned back in as your father gestured to the boy. "Can we have five minutes with him?"

You stood up, but Tony pushed you back down. "Just us boys." He said, winking at you quickly before disappearing with Peter. You glared at his retreating figure, before turning back to May. "So..." She trailed off, smiling at you awkwardly. "You don't have to sit with me, Ms. Parker. Thank you, though." You smiled at her, not wanting to force her to babysit you. She gratefully thanked you, picking up the tray and heading back into the kitchen. You spent a few minutes on your phone and finally decided to intrude on your dad. Getting up and following where Tony had gone before, you knocked hesitantly on the door.

"One second Aunt May!" You heard Peter mutter something, and then the door was whipped open. "So listen..." He began, but you just smiled as he trailed off. "I'm not Aunt May." You said matter-of-factly, and all Peter could do was nod. "I, uh - Hi." He sounded slightly breathless, and you blushed slightly when you realized he'd been staring at you for a while. "Y/N - Y/N Stark." You introduced yourself, your gaze focused on Peter's dark brown eyes. You both stayed like that for a couple seconds before your dad stepped in front of Peter. "Wait... Okay, no, not happening - Spiderboy, away from my daughter. Y/N, back away from the Parker."

You groaned at how embarrassing your dad was being, and Peter cleared his throat awkwardly. "So, Germany, huh?" Peter said, and you watched your father's eyes brighten a little bit.

A/N:
Eyooow. Cool right? Borrowed it from- http://imaginingthefandoms.tumblr.com/post/143913852183/spiderboy
Follow her too. She's an amazing writer.