Pieces

A/N: Buna! So, I decided to write some angst. This is actually the first time I'll be writing angst and I hope I don't fail you people.
Warning(s): Just a wee bit of angst. Language (sorry steve). Cheating assholes. Not very well written action. Oops

"Oh my God, Derek . What the fuck?" You yelled, tears running down your face and slamming the door behind you and got outside. Apparently, you caught your boyfriend cheating on you with some other whore who clearly looked experienced than you.

"Y/N, fuck. Let me explain. I was- "
"EXPLAIN? I'm not fucking blind, Derek. Your cheating on me with some goddamn whore. I thought we were gonna do it when I was ready. But no. Your horny dick couldn't wait and decided to get hugged by other vaginas that probably already have HIV or some shit." You ramble. You were furious with Derek. Just the thought of everything you said pained your already broken heart.
"Maybe, I WAS tired of waiting. Maybe I never wanted some apostolic prude. And maybe, I never loved you. Uh yeah. I'm pretty sure I never loved you. Who would love some fucking nerd like you anyways." He yelled louder. Your fists clenched in anger and pain.
He didn't love you. You almost lost your virginity with this unpataient asshole. Your very first boyfriend didn't love you and it pained the shit out of you.
You unclenched your fist and slapped the dickhead's face. It left a red mark and some blood. Derek widens his eyes in shock and furrowed his eyebrows. He raised his hand and was about to hit back. You flinched and prepared for what was about to hit you. When he was about to throw hid hit, a familliar looking webbing pulled him back. He tried slapping you again but the webbing pulled him harder, pulling Derek with him.
"I don't think that's a nice way to treat a lady." Someone in the darkness said. The voice was from Peter Parker, your best friend, Spiderman.
Peter was fighting with Derek for a little while but ended quickly with one swift punch from Peter. It knocked Derek down to the ground, bloody and beaten.
You approached Peter and took of his mask. You saw the small cuts and bruises in his face.
"Y/N, someone might see. I need-"
"You're hurt. Let's go to your place."
Peter grabs his mask from your hands and put it back on. He then grabs you closer to him and wrapped his arms around your waist to hold you securely as he flies around the City of Manhattan.
He reached his small apartment and dragged you in. You walked over to his first aid kit and sat down on his bed.
"Peter, sit down, will you." You said, patting the space beside you.
"I'm alright, Y/N. You're not. " he said, sitting down.
You put some peroxide on his bloody cuts. While you did, you thought of the previous events of the night.
"-I never loved you"
"Who would love a nerd like you anyways."
"Apostolic prude"
As the memories of the past hour replay in your mind, tears started falling down your cheeks.
"Y/N, you're putting too much peroxide." Peter interupted you from your playback. You blinked and imediately apologized.
"You should have broken up with him a little sooner." He adds.
"I-I know. But he was my first serious boyfriend and- ugh. " you sigh and bit your lower lip.
"Serious? You call small talks and barely even kissing a serious relationship?" He raises his voice. You look down to your feet and let the tears in your eyes out. Peter looked at you sympathetically. He hated seeing you hurt. Especially when its about a guy. But what he hates more is when she never looked at him the way he did.
Instead of putting more tough love into you, he places your head on his shoulder gently. As he strokes your back and whispering sweet stuff, you became more and more relaxed.
"Fuck, Peter I'm soaking you shirt." You said in between sobs. He shooked his head slightly.
"Soak it all you want. I don't care." He chuckles. You smile slightly and you see his eyes brighten.
"Hey! That's the smile that always makes my day" he says joyfully. You smile more brightly and softly chuckles. He pulles you closer to him into a tight genuine hug. You place your head into the crook of his neck.
"Please don't go through all of that ever again, Y/N. It hurts me seeing you like this." He whispers in your hair.
"Why do care about me Peter?" You ask, your head still in his neck.
"Because I like you. Have you really been oblivious about that?" He chuckles. You widen your eyes and pull ayaw from the caring hug.
"P-peter. I thought you liked Mary Jane or Gwen. I mean y-you-. You're obssessed with Princess Leia and Rey. Wh-y-"
"You had Derek. I had to have someone to talk about too." He cuts you off. You open your mouth, attempting to speak but no words were said. Peter Parker, your bestfriend, actually liked you. You were holding back your feelings for him because you thought that your friendship might be affected. But now, it was all you can think about.
"Look, Y/N. It's alright if you don't feel the same. I totally understand. You just got out of a relationship." He explains, smiling with a bit of sadness in his eyes.
"It's not that I don't like you. But with everything that has happened tonight, I don't think I'm ready yet." You explain, putting your hand above his. He squeezed your hands softly and pulled you into another hug.
"Maybe we can date when I'm ready." You whisper in his ear. He pulls back, this time, he was in shock. But immediately smiled after. He just couldn't stop smiling.
"I'll wait. Even if the sun has risen in the west and set on the east, I will wait for you." He says, with true genuine love and happiness in his eyes. He pulled you closer to him and place a soft kiss on your forehead.
You couldn't keep track of the time and suddenly you were asleep.

Your heart was shattered into million broken pieces. Who knew Peter can replace it with a more full of love one, in just a matter of minutes.

A/N- Soooo, I know it was really short. Peace. But I hope you like it. Vote and leave a comment 😘
Ps. If you got that little Game of Thrones reference, I love you.