I miss you guys!

Yuu's POV
It had been weeks since I have been with mika.I kept meeting with the pink haired girl.I then saw a guy with long grey hair and another guy with long red and black hair.They had the same scent as the dogs.

I am now strolling around the park with mika.I miss the air out here.I then saw a group of boys that look familiar.
I took a good look and realise who they are.It was guren,Shinya,Kimizuki and yoichi!

I ran to them and when they realise I was running towards them they called my name 'Yuu!' I then hugged them and we did our usual group hug.

I pulled away and start to attack yoichi playfully like I always would.He start to giggle and kimizuki smiled.'We thought we lost you,yuu.' Shinya said.

'I'm fine Shinya.It's all thanks to mika.'
I said smilling.'Mika?Didn't that boy died years ago?' Guren ask.'This is a different mika...' I said and look around to find mika.

I spot him standing a few meters away from where I was.I went to him and drag him to the others.'This is Mika!He is the one who helped me.' I said cheerfully.

'Hello...' Mika said smilling.'He sure does look like the mika from 4 years ago...' Guren said.'Mmn,I agree with you guren...' Shinya said.

'Nice to meet you mika.I'm Yoichi Satome.This is Shiho Kimizuki.'
Yoichi introduce.'I'm Shinya Hiragi and this is Guren Ichinose.' Shinya introduce.

'I'm Mikaela Shindo...' Mika introduce himself.Everyone smiled at him.Mika smiled back.We then walk around the park together.

'Where do you guys live right now?' I ask.'Our usual place yuu...' Kimizuki answered.I nodded and mika then said
'Yuu-chan it's time to go home...' Yea he began calling me that...

I gave him a pout,I didn't want to leave.'Yuu-kun,it's alright.We can meet here every once in a while.' Yoichi said patting my back.

I smiled at him and give the four of them a last group hug.'Bye guys!' I wave goodbye and they wave back smilling.

Me and mika went to his house back.I kept smiling during the walk back home.When we got inside I saw the three person I really hate.Ferid,Crowley and krul...

I growled at them and shift into my cat form and ran as fast as I could to mika's room (which is also my room).
I close the door shut and wrap myself with the blanket.

I hate those three so much.I don't wanna see them at all...