Tragic Time

Yay! It's a chapter! Yay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsey pov

It was after school and I was walking out with Austin and Audrey.

"Do you guys think your ready for the math test?" Asked Audrey.

"I think so but I may need to practice a bit more." I said.

"Yeah same." Said Austin.

We looked both ways and we were crossing the street until a car started speeding down the road towards us.

It was like in slow motion the car was coming at us and we just stood there shocked. But then it sped up and I blacked out.

Audrey pov

I was a bit behind Austin and Chelsey. I asked them about the homework and then this car just came out of no where and hit Chelsey and Austin. The car just sped away after words.

"CHELSEY! AUSTIN!" I yelled.

I ran up to them and checked their pulse. They were both still alive. I called 911 and a few minutes later the ambulances came along with a few officers. I explained the situation and I went with Chelsey in the ambulance. It was scary seeing her like that.

Helpless.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We arrived at the hospital and the doctors took over. A lady came to me and told me to sit in the waiting room so that I could calm down.

Then I remembered, I need to call the guys.

Evan pov

Where are they, they were supposed to meet us here 10 minutes ago. We were going to go and drop them off at the library, they said that they have to prepare for a math test.

"Hey man, you ok?" Asked Tyler.

"Yeah I'm just, I don't know. I have this feeling that something happened. They never take this long.

I then hear my phone ring. It was Audrey. I put it on speaker so that Tyler could be in the conversation as well.

"Hey Audge Podge, where are you guys?" Asked Tyler.

"Guys you need to come to Regions hospital right now! Chelsey and Austin got hit by a car!" Audrey said frantically.

"What?!" Tyler and I screamed.

"I'll explain when you guys get here, just hurry!" She said and hung up.

At that moment I couldn't process anything. I remember pushing Tyler into the car and we drove to the hospital as quick as we could. Then once we got into the waiting room, we saw Audrey crying. Tyler went up to Audrey and hugged her tight.

"Shh shh, can you please tell us what happened?" He asked gently.

She sniffled and started speaking.

"We were walking, we looked both ways and don't see any cars. But once we were in the middle of the road we saw a blue car coming and they just slammed into them. He didn't get me because I was a little bit behind them. The car then zoomed off and I called 911. Now we're here." She finished.

I had to do something. I don't like to sit in one place for long so I grabbed my phone and called the guys, I almost forgot to do that. After a few minutes they were all here and I explained to them of what happened.

We were all sobbing at this point. A doctor came out and we immediately looked up.

"Hello, I'm Cynthia. I'm Chelsey's and Austin's doctor and I'm here to tell you that they are stable right now. But Chelsey's situation is a bit worse than Austin's. Who is family?

I raised my hand and she lead me towards Chelsey's room.

She had bandages around her head and scars almost everywhere and a tube going through her mouth.

I didn't know what to do except kneel beside her bed and cry.

I failed again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wow! A chapter! I'm horrible, I'm sorry for not uploading in like a month and sorry it was this early or later for some of you. But here it is! ❤️💛💚💙💜💗💖💘💝💕💞💓❣