Desperate For You ( Larry Smut )

Walking towards his apartment door, Louis begin to fumble his hands in his pockets to find his keys. After founding the keys, he inserted the key into the door's hole to unlocked it.

The apartment seems empty. No sound of the television being on nor sounds of his boyfriend scrambling around the kitchen baking or cooking something. The apartment was so quiet that you could hear the sounds of cars passing by. It felt odd though because most of the time when Louis got home, he would see his beautiful boyfriend laying on the couch while watching some show or a football match but it seems that today there's so sign of him.

Louis starts worry thinking that maybe someone could've broke into the house and kidnapped he's boyfriend or keep him as hostage.  He was so worried that he had been standing in the same spot all the time thinking of reasons why his apartment was so quiet. Knowing that worrying won't help, he took of his coat and hung it on the coat hanger and step out if his shoes. Walking around the house, he begins to search for his boyfriend hoping to find him. 

"Harry?" Louis called out as he stepped into the kitchen.

Nothing, Harry wasn't there either. Trying to keep this thoughts positive and he continued to walk to his and Harry's bedroom. As he was about to turn the door knob, he could hear faint moans coming from inside of the room.

"Mphmm... Louis ...  So big yes... Ugh"

Just the sounds of the moans made his cock twitch inside of his pants. Louis whimpered abit and he rest his ears at the door to listen so more. 

"Yes... Ugh... I'm... Gonna... Come!"

Moans was filled in the house echoing from the bedroom to the living room. Louis could take it anymore, he quickly fumbled the door opened and stepped inside. What he was about to see sent arousal down to his pants making him harder than before. Harry was spread across the bed with his legs wide open while fucking himself with a giant vibrator. Cum was all over it chest and thighs and he's face was red. Harry slowly sat up a bit so that he could see Louis.

"Please.... I need you now."

That was enough to make Louis growled as he tear of his cloths in one swift motion and climb on top of Harry. Feeling his cock leaking with precum begging for some friction.

"Mhmmm... Such a good boy, so good for me... So desperate for me to pound my cock into your tight warm hole, slamming in and out of you roughly without giving you any mercy... "

" Yes, yes! Fuck me with your big cock, fuck me so hard that u could walk for a month. Please jus-"

With that, Louis begin to grind on Harry's cock rough while leaning down and leaving wet kisses on Harry's neck. Harry moans filled the room, that delicious sound made Louis hungrier to give Harry what he wants but Louis wants time tease Harry till he begs him. He likes teasing his boyfriend. He likes how get would repeatedly screamed his name begging time be fuck and filled. Taking out the vibrator out if his boyfriend's hole, Louis begins to forced there fingers in knowing that the lad underneath him is already stretch. Louis fingered Harry roughed making sure to hit his prostate everytime wanting to hear his boyfriend's delicious sexy moans. 

" Please Louis more!  I need more! " Harry whimpered loudly thrusting his hips to Louis' finger wanting more.

Louis removed his fingers and rolled over to the otherside of the bed taking out a bottle of lube and a cock ring. Moving back on top on Harry,  Louis place the cock ring in over Harry's cock making it twitch at his touch and locking it in place. Harry moaned at the feeling of the cock ring and impatiently waits for Louis. Louis begins to coat his cock with the right amount if lube while looking at Harry.

Positioning himself at the rim of. Harry's hole, he begins to make circles around it than slams into him.

"Ugh, so tight and warm... Mmmphmm so good."

Louis slams harder into him hitting his prostate each time making Harry screamed in pleasure while leaving scratches on his back.

"I'm so close" Harry finally manage to sound out. 

"Yes, cum for me, cum all over yourself " Louis moaning in between words as he feels his high coming making him do sloppy thrust into Harry.

With that Harry climaxes all over his and Louis body making cum leak out if his slit and dripping down his dick. The sight if Harry coming his down his high made Louis came just like that, panting as he thrust a few more and pulled himself out.

Rolling off , he snuggled close to his beautiful boyfriend hearing  soft mumbles of " I love you's" and "Thank you"