only chance

I just stood there not knowing what to do I was so worried that I forgot that I had my iPhone in my hand , my iPhone slipped and I put my foot out and cought it right on the tip of my costom jacksepticeye convers I got a year ago. I looked up and saw he was looking at me with wide eyes."what are you looking at? I have fast reflexes." I told him "you have the reflexes of a wolf girl!" he shouted. I was getting nervous so I brought my foot up to my chest and grabbed my phone,"um.......ya I guess" I said "so you're a fan hu" he asked . I looked down at all my stuff and sat next to him"ya I'm a huge fan!" I said,he reached for my green strands of hair and played with it" where did you get all the stuff?" he asked " um.. My parents before they died" I said moving his hand from my hair and standing up" would you like me to adopt you?" he asked" wait really, me? Is this some kind of joke?" I asked. He looked at me confused"why would I joke with someone like you,you seem nice." he said 'I can't believe this is happening' I thought to meself"well you should get packed then." he said. I ran to my room and packed all of my stuff me and Amelia walked down stairs together and saviour goodbyes" I'll miss you Lilly" Amelia said " don't worry Amelia I'll come visit you this summer ok?" I told her she looked more happy "alright I'll be waiting for you k?" she said to me as I put my stuff in the car" k can't wait to see you agian, bye!" I said and we drove off.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story so far I've been busy with school but it's Friday so Mabry I could get more do e but right now I'm busy with math homework so bye.!!!