Hawaii Bound

Everyone loaded up on the plane to head for a Hawaii for two weeks. Shana finally showed up as I could see here rushing in. I dying of laughter because she kept smacking people in the head with her big carry on bag. She shoved it into the overhead compartment and sat down next to me. "Hey Robbie, I've missed you." she said leaning over me to give him a hug. "Hello, Shana. Good to see again." said Robert. She was still hugging them and Robert looked at me funny. "Shana, what are you doing?" I asked giggling. "Nothing, I'm just enjoying the smell of Robert's cologne." "Oh Shana, sit your ass down! You're so crazy!" She sat down next to me laughing. "She hasn't changed a bit." joked Robert.

We finally arrived to Hawaii and I fell in love with the view. I couldn't to go sight seeing with Robert. The hotel we stayed at was fancy and we had our own suites. Shana was with us because she didn't want to be alone. "Oh Robert, this is amazing. A vaction well needed." said my mom. "You're welcome. Feel free to do whatever you want." Everyone went to their rooms for a little while. The view was amazing. It had a patio in the back. I walked out to look down at the island. I felt Robert's arms around me and a smile grew on my face. "It's so beautiful here." I said. "Yeah, but you're the most beautiful woman on this island." he whispered into my ear. I turned to look at him seeing him smile at me. I kissed his lips and looked back out. He kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder. "Aww, such a kodak moment." wooed Shana. We let out a laugh together she stood next to us.

Robert and I went to the beach. Shana of course tagged along because she was not going miss a chance to see Robert shirtless. She's insane. Robert led me into the water. "Don't drown me." I said holding onto him. His body was so amazing. "I won't." He said giving me a smirk. He took off swimming and Shana came up beside me. "God, he's so hot. I hope I find myself a nice good looking guy just like Robert. Are you sure he doesn't have a twin?" she said and I busted out laughing shaking my head. "I'm sure. Who knows you might find someone here?" I replied. "I hope so." Before I could say anything else she shut and was staring at something. "Don't move I think I just found him. Look over there by the lifeguard thingy." I look over with my eyes wide. The guy was tall, dark, and ripped. His body was glistening in the sun. He had a eight back, broad chest, and shoulders. He had dark black hair, nice jawline, and a goregous smile. He was hot. "I'm going to pretend I'm drowning. You go over there and get him to save me." she said as she swam out. I got out of the water and she signaled me. I took off screaming at the guy. "HELP PLEASE MY FRIEND IS DROWNING!" The guy looked at me and took off out into the water. I could see Shana pretending to drown and screaming. I ran over back to the shoreline as he carried her fainted body out of the water. She's good at this. He gently laid her down on the sand. "Are you okay, Miss?" he asked. Shana opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. He smiled at her and she smiled back. "I'm good thanks. You're a really good lifeguard." she said. He helped her up. "I'm not really a lifeguard. I'm here on vacation with my family." "Oh, that's cool." That was awkward. He let out a chuckle and held his hand out. "I'm Taylor by the way." Shana shook his hand smiling. "I'm Shana." "So, uhm, I was wondering if you would like to come to a luau with me. I know we just met but..." "Sure, I'll go with you." "Cool. Are you sure you're okay?" "I'm fine." "See ya later." He finally let go of her hand and left. She started spazing out and jumping. "Oh my God! I'm in love." she screamed. "You're so crazy." I said laughing. Robert comes back over giving me a kiss on the cheek. "What's going on?" he asked. "Oh Shana is in love." I replied. "Is that so? How did that happen?" I told him the story and he busted out laughing. "Well, congradulation. Hope you have fun." "Ya'll should come too." she said. "Yeah, we can take the whole family. It could be fun." "Awesome."

**Sorry it was kinda boring. The first chapter of the sequel to "Salvation" is up go check it out. It's called "Serenity". By the way that guy that saved Shana is Taylor Lautner. He's not famous though. I like him lol. Vote and Comment please**