Perfect

When she first saw him her heart stopped.

He was tall, maybe a full head bigger than her. He was broad, unlike her own fragile frame. He had ice blue eyes, high cheeks, and a riveting smile that made her skin heat with some kind of excitement. 

He was perfect, she thought, leaning back in her school desk and eyeing him anxiously. Absolutely perfect.

Being a new student meant he had to take the unoccupied chair at the back of the class- right next to the small girl taking in his features with a sparkle in her bright green eyes. He smoothly approached his seat and slid into it, setting his elbows on the desk and smiling at her warmly. She smiled in return, and the excited gleam in her eyes couldn't be phased.

Once school let out she still hadn't stopped thinking about him. He'd be walking home, she learned by listening in on a conversation. She would follow him, she needed to.

As expected once the buses left he began his walk home, crossing the streets hurriedly and then cooly venturing down the sidewalks. She stayed close behind and toyed softly with the object in her pocket. She'd stay close behind, but for now she wouldn't approach him. Not yet. 

After waiting all this time wondering and hoping someone would come, he was here. Her life would be so altered after today, as she'd found him. The one.

The first boy she would ever kill.

-nya i saw a 'prompt' thing on tumblr and decided to make a short story outta it!-