What happened? [2]

- Indiana's P.O.V -

The bell rung, as I quickly shoved my things and ran; my stomach was filled with butterflies and heart beat faster when I glanced at him. I couldn't keep his face off my mine, I tried to keep a straight face walking forward as a large chest blocked my path. 

I gulped fiddling with my hands furiously. "Hey" his husky voice spoke, as I keep my head down, trying to escape his gaze; "C-can you please m-move?" I asked quietly, it almost sounding like a whisper.

"Excuse me?" He asked in a calm and collected tone, "Can y-you move please" I said a little louder looking up slightly as our eyes met. I was entranced in his eyes, I assumed he felt the same as he stared at me in the same way.

Suddenly his hand appeared on my arm as he whispered quietly "mine", I closed my eyes shaking my head, "what?" I said pulling my arm away from his grasp.

 I pushed him slightly out of the way as I speed walked out of that room, I breathed heavily as I walked out the front doors; my hands shaking after the experience I had just faced.

I looked back as he seemed to be running to the front doors, I had to make a quick dash; I scanned the area like no tomorrow as my eyes set on the woods. I bolted as the sun's raise pooled out of the sky, then dimmed; as I rushed into the forest. 

The large trees made a barricade from the sun, the sounds of shouting followed my as I looked back not noticing the large rock in front of me; it hit my shin as I fell forward landing on many other rocks. The pain was excruciating, like nothing I had ever felt before; my vision hazed and little puddles of blood came from the side of my head.

I wasn't going to give up that easily, my willpower was strong; I needed to lose them, but how? I asked myself wondering what would happen if they found me, dirty and other kinds of thoughts drifted into my mind; I gulped, placing my left hand on the left side of my head, trying to stop the bleeding. 

The shouting started again, getting louder with every step I took the throbbing pain become more intense; as if a hammer was pounding my head.

A large tree stood just a few metres away, if I could climb it they wouldn't be to find me. The grass flattened under the my foot, trailing my finger over the different patterns of bark, as I scrammed up the tree; hiding my large figure in shadows of the complex tree branches. 

"Where is she?" A low male voice asked, in a more annoyed and furious tone; I stayed completely still, to insure my change of not being discovered. "I don't know" A man with a more higher pitched voice paused, "A-alpha" he continued; hints of nervousness in his voice.

 "Search the area" The first unfamiliar voice spoke, he sounded emotionless as his foot prints faded into the distance. 

- TYLER'S P.O.V -

I couldn't leave her, I need to talk to her. My eyes followed her body movement, as I proceed to block the doorway; "Hey" I said my gaze set on her as I waited for her to look up at me, so I could see her beautiful face. 

She mumbled something I could not hear, "Excuse me?" I asked trying to sound casual; then it hit as she looked up, her eyes were like a mini universe when I looked in them.

"Mate, mate, mate" My inter wolf spoke again and again

Her face was perfect, her lips her plump and pink, her hair rested perfectly on shoulders and she had a cute little freckle under her right eye. I couldn't control myself as my wolf going wild inside, my hand gasped her arm as my wolf whispered "Mine". 

"what?" I heard her in a confused manner reply back pulling her arm away from my grasp, she pushed me slightly out of the way; speed walked out of the room.

"Dude" Gus spoke utterly confused, "Get her" I spoke emotionless; my heart was beating faster and faster at the thought of her.

 I turned walking out of the classroom, my eyes pitch black and my fist clenches; how dare she walk away from me! Her scent made my mind go crazy, my wolf ready to be unleashed; I walked faster as the door closed behind her.

The boys walked behind me, following my every move; I pushed open the front door open effortlessly as I caught sight of her sprinting towards the woods. "Hey!" I yelled picking up the pace, I couldn't help but start to jog; my heart was set on her. 

I sprinted faster, the fear off me losing her in the woods swirled around my head; I couldn't lose her. I The rest of them followed me, "I need to talk to you!" I yelled; starting to become pissed with the situation. Her scent was starting to fade into the distance, a blood trail following it; my heart beating faster.

 Was she okay? Was she attacked? Is she dea-, I shook my head she couldn't of been dead. The blood trail stopped and so did her scent, completely cut off. 

"Where is she?" I asked as a low growl escaped my mouth, I was annoyed and furious. "I don't know" Andrew paused, "A-alpha" he continued; hints of nervousness in his voice. "Search the area" I yelled, emotionless, I shook my head kicking the ground; "That human" I whispered to myself starting to walk away. 

❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥࿅❥

I felt like the song matched the chapter idk why tho haha

Please comment, vote and leave any suggests in the comments x

- Sage