3

Once the keys are out of the ignition we get out of the car and head to the dorm hosting the party.

Once we've found it, we enter, not bothering to knock because no one'll hear.

And just as we enter everyone's eyes divert towards us then quickly turn away when they see Brendon.

"Let's go get a beer." Brendon says to me.

"Alright let's go." I say to him tiredly. He grabs my hand and electricity immediately wakes me up, he leads me to the kitchen where he opens two beers for us. He hands mine to me and I gulp it down half way.

His eyes widen and he chuckles. "Wanna dance?" He asks.

"Sure." I say with a small smile. He chuckles and we go to the dance floor.

As we dance, we let the music take us. For a second, I drown out the music and let my body take control.

"Spacing out now are we?" I feel his breath fan against my neck.

I smirk. "Maybe."

He chuckles and whispers into my ear, "You look beautiful tonight."

I shiver, goose bumps cover my body. "Don't be nervous, Princess." Then he leans in even closer and whispers, "I don't bite."

Slowly, he grabs my hand, "Come on." And he leads me outside.

With me following close behind, he opens the front door and we walk to the car. He opens the door for me and then jogs around and gets in the driver's seat.

"Wait what about the deal?" I ask, looking down at my phone, it was only 10:03.

"Oh don't worry I was messing with you, I just wanted to take you somewhere." He says, smirking.

I roll my eyes and smile. "So where are we going?"

"Babe, I'm taking you to my favorite place." He says smiling.

------

A deep conversation and a couple songs later, we've arrived to the 'mystery' place.

He parks the car in front of a house cozy yet creepy looking cabin. 

"Come on," He says, taking my hand softly.

We walk towards the house and he lifts up the doormat and takes the little gold key that was hidden under and places it in the door knob.

Slowly he opens the door and turns on the light. As light floods the walls, giving a cozy feel, the dark blue walls in the living room with some dark couches and a small coffee table in the middle, a TV in front of the coffee table. I look to the left and find a kitchen, it's medium size, red walls, a small island in the middle, a hall separates the living room from the kitchen. I smile at the feeling it gives. It feels like home.

As I am observing I slowly feel the silence that fills the room. I turn around and look at Brendon. I smile at how he's biting his lip in anticipation.

"It feels like home." I whisper, trying not to startle the silence.

He smirks and slams the door shut behind him. Then he walks towards me, his actions filling the silence.

"That's because it is." He whispers in my ear, making me shiver once again. He pulls away slowly and leads me towards the kitchen.

"What should we eat?" He asks, pulling open the fridge door.

I quietly walk over to the island and hoist myself up. I then face him, my legs dangling off the edge.

As he rummaged through the fridge, I stated at his features. His dark brown hair was a slight mess, his eyes averting back and forth between foods. Slight stubble growing on his chin.

"Are you hungry at all?" He asks, startling me slightly.

"No I'm just thirsty. You don't need to make any food." I say quietly.

"Alright, sprite or coke?" He asks, running a hand through his hair.

"Sprite please." I say politely. He takes out the green can, along with a red one. He closes the fridge and places the cans next to me on the counter top and stands in between my legs.

Then he looks up at me. Staring into my boring green eyes, as if he were enchanted by them. He then rubs circles on my back lightly, I relax a little and place my forehead against his.

"Why do you seem so quiet? I mean you have a beautiful voice." He whispers.

"I'm afraid of saying the wrong thing." I whisper back, looking at his shirt instead of his eyes.

I feel his hands cup the sides of my face, bringing it up to be level with his.

"Don't say that. Why would you say the wrong thing?" He asks me, his voice soft and melodic like.

"I'm afraid of scaring you away is all." I reply lamely. I'm a wuss, I know.

He then pulls me in for a hug, his arms around my waist, my arms around his neck.

"You scare me away. I promise, I won't leave you." He whispers into my ear softly.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Hello ppl, I'm sorry for taking LITERALLY FOREVER to update this.

But, I'm going to be updating more often so be ready for that.

-Dreamer