Ch 6

(3 years later)

(3rd POV/mix yours)

"No!" Shouted the h/c haired girl. She stumbled and nearly fell off the tree she was sleeping on. She got her focus back as she heard snarls and rustling. "Shoot!" She whispered and took out her machete. She jumped down the tree, landing on both her knees.

The zombie snarled and limped toward her. She chuckled and grabbed the zombie as it tried to grab her and shoved the machete throw it head. She chuckled and spit on the zombie and walked away, "darn walker, their everywhere now," she spotted and continued her search, for her siblings and Daryl.

You could hardly recognize her. Y/n the sixteen year old, not the sweet innocent little girl you once knew before, but now a broken and fierce teen. I'll find them, they're probably dead now! All because of you! Shut up! Y/N thought as she battled her demons that haunt her. "I'll see them soon, I know I will!" She whispers to herself and pulled up her black bandana over her mouth and began running west of the train tracks.

Y/n felt a shiver go down her spine as she heard rustling. This one sounds different. Not the kind of noise a walker makes. A human? Possibly! Y/N scampered behind a large bush and climbed the tall oak tree next to it, hiding in its leaves.

She held in a gasp as she saw two teen boys, probably her age walk onto the train tracks. One had a beanie on and the other had a sheriffs hat on. Both were silently arguing. Y/n raised an eyebrow and pulled out a small dagger from her shoe. She held it in her hand tightly as the two boys shushed each other. "Someone's here, or something?" Mumbled the boy with the sheriffs hat. "I don't hear anyone Carl," the boy with the beanie said. "Of course you don't Ron, your deaf," teased the boy known as Carl. "I'm not, shut up!" Ron whispered.

Carl looked up at the tree and met eyes with Y/N. Fudge! Y/N thought as panic took over her. Her chest tightened and her head felt heavier. Stop! Snap out of it! She scolded herself. "Come out kid! We're not going to hurt you!" Carl said as he showed Ron where Y/N was hiding. Y/N felt her world getting dizzy than she smirked and jumped down the tree.

This was a different Y/N. She looked at the two. Carl pulled out his gun and pointed it at her. "He looks like a wimp, how'd he survive so long," Ron asked. "How'd you survive so long?" Carl muttered to Ron. Y/N smirked at the two and lifted her dagger. She tossed it as Carl, hitting the tree behind him. "You missed," Carl said as he got closer. "Did I?" Y/N asked as Carl reached his ear. A small trail of blood trickled down onto his fingers. Y/N smirked and ran up to Carl, moving his hand, grabbing his gun and tripping him over.

She pulled out her dagger and pointed the gun at Ron. "On the ground now!" Y/N ordered as Ron disobey. He lunged at her and y/N dodged but Carl got up and grabbed her from behind. Y/N still held the gun and pointed it at herself. "I'm not afraid to let the undead know where we're at," y/n said smirking as she heard faint snarls.

Suddenly y/n felt her world getting dizzy and she felt her legs go weak and she dropped the gun as she fell to the ground, curled up. Her chest burned and her head pounded. She felt like she was going to explode as every little sound sounded so huge and noisy. "What's wrong with him?" Ron asked as he stared at Y/N curled up on the ground, grabbing her head and shaking. "She, he's a she," Carl said.

Y/N gasped a bit as her air felt nearly cut off. "Are we going to take her with us?" Ron asked as he saw the look on Carl's face. Carl nodded, "she might know some information." Carl pointed out and walked up to her. He rested a hand on her shoulder and she hissed at him, taking both boys by surprise. "Stop! Don't touch me!" She shouted. Carl sighed and picked her up, against her will. "Let me go! Let me go! Now!!" Y/N shouted as she began kicking and punching Carl. "Stop it!" Ron shouted as they began walking back to Alexandria

Y/N huffed and bit Carl's hand hard, making some blood flow down. Carl dropped her and stared at her. "Ron grab her!" He shouted as Ron tackled her. Carl walked up to them and knocked her out with the handle of his gun. Ron picked her up this time, slinging her over his shoulder. "I wonder what's her deal?" Ron asked as Carl looked at his hand. "She bit me! What the heck?" Carl asked clearly confused.

Ron chuckled, "that what you get for not knocking her out at first," Ron said as they began running towards the large gates of Alexandria.