JIN: Friends forever

You and Jin have been friends for 8 years. He was your closest friend and you treated him like your big brother.

You lived in the same neighborhood and you would always come out to play with him every afternoon.

Time passed by you we're already a teenager and so was your best friend Jin. You two didn't change cause you two still like playing with each other.

After a few months Jin went to your house, "Y/N I have to tell you something"

Then you replied slowly," go on Jin it's okey. I'm here to listen."

Jin smiled at you and continued," I'm going to travel to the Philippines and I'm going to stay there for 10 years for my school training. I'm going to miss you a lot Y/N" then you replied,

"Me too Oppa. When will you go?"

Then Jin said, "Tomorrow 6pm"

You hugged Jin and cried on his shoulders .

"Jin oppa please don't forget about me when you leave. Please don't oppa, always remember that I care for you."

Jin imedietly patted your Back and said, "never in a million years Y/N."

You helped him packed his bag that day and you went with him for coffee

That night you drove Jin to the airport and spoke your last word." Oppa take care and eat food. Give time for you to rest to relieve you from stress and if you are stress don't hesitate to call or text me okay."

Jin kissed you forehead and replied," OK Y/N"

That night you realized you had feelings for Jin and when you went back home you couldn't stop crying and remembering him.

After many months you still haven't got any messages or calls from him. You we're starting to get worried and tried to call him but his phone can't be reached.
-------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
After 9 years you we're surprises that your phone vibrated. It was a message from Jin.

It reads,

"Hello Y/N please pick me up at the airport later this afternoon. I can't wait to see you again.
- Jin
Then you imedietly replied,

"Sure oppa I'll be right their"

You arrived at the airport trying to find Jin.

After a few hours of waiting you saw Jin running towards you with a rose.

You we're surprised when he immediately kissed you and gave you the rose.

Your face tuned red and you shouted out, " Sarangheio Jin oppa"

You we're overflowing with joy and so was Jin who was happy to see you.

You we're very glad to see his face after a long 10 years.

Your friendship continued and eventually you and Jin grew feelings for each other. You we're glad to have him and treat him as a part of your family.

Whenever you two would be sad you were always their to cheer each other up.

You lived a happy life with Jin from friends to a couple. You two were both happy with what you planed for your future.