Suga: my cute friend

Suga and you have been a couple for 9 months. You love Suga because of his eye smile and his cute face.

One morning you woke up Suga while fixing your bed.

He smiled at you like a little puppy and imedietly woke up.

Both of you went down stairs and and sat down the table planning what would be good to eat.

"How about chocolate milk"you suggested.

"Sorry to ruin your suggestion Y/N but I'm allergic to chocolate."

You sighed and you didn't know what to cook for breakfast, until. . . .

"Y/N how about waffles" you looked at Suga with a smile on your face then you replied to him.

"Sure. Anything for my best friend."

Suga hugged you and clapped adorably with joy.

You saw Suga who was very happy and you smiled back.

Both of you ate your breakfast happily and you went to school together.

You walked to your individual rooms and waited for class to start because you we're early.

The school bell rang and and you swiftly got up your seat and ran to Suga who was waiting outside.

"Y/N I missed you" he said in a cute manner. "I was just gone for 4 hours. Your so sweet"

Suga kept on acting cute on you and you always laugh.

Because you only have half day of school you went home and you ate lunch happily

This time Suga cooked fried chicken for you.

You we're shocked when he hugged you and kissed you on your cheek.

You smiled back at him.

"Awe so cute of you Suga."

You hugged him back and you we're glad that he is with you because if you feel sad his cuteness takes over and brightens your world.

"I'm glad your with me Suga oppa"then he replied,

"Me too Y/N."

You smiled while hugging him in your arms and Suga also hugged you back.

A single tear of joy fell on you cheek and you sigh in relief.