Tough Love

|Michael's POV|

I yelled at Tyler as he just stood there, staring at Luna's unconscious body. Finally, he moved. He looked beside me where Daniel went running towards Luna, nudging her to wake up. He carefully walked over to them, sitting down beside Daniel, reaching for his sleeve. As he pulled up the fabric I could see from here what bruises Luna was talking about. He gritted his teeth, turning around suddenly. "Go." He said through clenched teeth, pointing towards the front door as he glared at who Luna nicknamed 'lingerie-wearing girl'. She opened her mouth to speak, but Tyler cut her off. "Get out now! We're through! Get the fuck out of my house!" Not only was she, but the guys and I both were shocked at how loud his voice was. In the years that I've known him, he's never ever yelled that loud before tonight. We watched as he looked over Luna's body, quickly picking her up. "Daniel, get the door."

|Tyler's POV|

"Daniel, get the door," I said. He held the door open as I carried Luna's unconscious body out to my car. I buckled her up, making sure Daniel got in the back before rushing to the hospital, the guys behind me the whole time in their cars.

I parked, getting Luna out of her seat and ran into the hospital, briefly looking down at her every now and then.

God, she's so beautiful.

I sighed, handing her to the doctor the front office lady called over, watching him as he placed her down on a stretcher, wheeling her down the hall. I ran after them, not leaving her side.

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to leave," Doc said, gently pushing me out of Luna's room, not letting me go inside as they ran tests.

I saw Michael come running in, out of breath as he slid his phone into his back pocket. The rest of the guys waiting in the waiting room. I couldn't do that. Not while the love of my life is unconscious in the room next to me. I suddenly felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Pulling it out, I checked the screen. What? Luna's calling? But, she doesn't have her phone with her.. I decided to answer it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Tyler?" I heard a voice ask, it sounded like Luke.

"Yeah?" I'm confused how does he even have her phone? Did she leave it before she left?

"Are you with Luna right now? Is she alright!? I really need to talk to her." I rolled my eyes frustratingly, thinking back to Luna's state.

"She can't really get to the phone right now."

"And why not?"

"I'm sure Luna would like it if you just came to the hospital and talk to her that way," I said, wanting to tell him everything in person because no matter how crazy I get when Luke and Luna are around eachother, I can't tell him something like this over the phone.

"The hospital!? Jesus Christ, Tyler, what happened to her!?"

"I'll tell ya' when you get here," I replied, hanging up.

***

It's been four days since the night of the fight and Luna should be waking up any minute now. Luke hasn't gone home since that night and it irks the shit out of me. She's mine. The worst part is, is that he's held her hand the whole time, only getting up to eat and go to the bathroom. Michael stayed with me, but the rest of the band went back home a couple days ago, they still visit every day through. We haven't found anything out about Luna. There hasn't even been a doctor in here since she was brought in. And as if I'm some type of future teller, the same doctor from the first night walked in with a clipboard in hand and a smile on his face.

"It seems that I have good news." He beamed. He sat down in the spinny chair beside the bed, looking over at us.

I want to sit on that chair.

He looked straight at me, "are you her boyfriend?" I was taken aback at the question, not really knowing what to say. No matter how much I wanted to lie and say that I was, I sadly told the truth.

"Ex," I choked out, looking down at her as her chest slowly rose up and down. I felt Michael touch my shoulder, giving me half smile. He knew how hard it was for me.

I looked over at the little couch in this bright room where Daniel lay sleeping. I sighed, looking back at doc as he began to talk.

"Well, the good news is that she may wake up in the next hour." I immediately smiled, gently grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers. "Sir, has she ever shown any symptoms of pregnancy?"

Pregnancy?

"Ummm, not that I know of," I answered, remembering when I would go to the studio early in the morning then go to the bar in the afternoon, I never really was home to notice anything of that sort..

"Well, we ran some tests and it seems that she's six weeks along."