Oh shit. I got feelins. How am I gonna tell him?? What if he doesn't love me back?? Idk if i can handle rejection.

I look up at him and he's sleeping. Sigh. 

"I love you", I wisper softly before laying my head back on his chest and drifting off to sleep.

Jacob's pov

Ohhh shitttt. Georgia loves me. She thinks I was sleepin but sike bitch. You thot. I love her too, but I don't know how to tell her how I feel cuz im a pussy ass bitch. 

I decide to deal with it in the morning. I rest my eyes and fall sleep.

---

Georgia's pov

My eyes flutter open and I take in the morning light. I look up to see Jacob already awake, stroking my hair. 

"Mornin pussy lips!" He said cheerfully.

I cringed at the nickname. What the fuck?? Pussy lips?? He needs to step up his game.

"Mornin shirmp dick" I replied. I'm quite proud of my nickname I came up with. It suits him.

He groaned and grabbed the imaginary pillow that we don't have bc we're broke and covered his face with it. Thank Luke I don't have to see his face anymore. 

"Im hungry" I complain to him bc I can.

"Well thats good, bc we're going out for breakfast" He stated proudly.

"Really shrimp dick?? Just bc you're poor and can't make your own food??"

"No pussy lips, this is a special breakfast"

How romantic. Can't wait.

--

A/N

Heyy sorry for not updating as often, I've been really busy the past week doing absolutely nothing lolz. Larry is real. Rawr :3