ⓐⓢⓚ #1

ortex14 asks: 

"Do you have a relationship with Napstablook?"

  ⟣💜⟢  

"Napstablook..." Muffet hums as she places a delicate finger to her bottom lip; pondering. "Oh my! How could I forget, Blooky!~" The spider girl gasps only to giggle softly as she closes her beady black eyes, hands cupping each other as she holds them close to her chest.

"Now....Relationship, hm? Unfortunately deary..." She sighs before continuing, "Blooky and I are mere acquaintances. After meeting Mettaton on short notice due to Frisk and her..." Muffet pauses in thought to think of the right words without sounding too harsh while describing the young child she befriended, "fierce determination and persuasion to get me to meet him,  he insisted that I meet his cousin." 

"He was such a dapper little creature, and I think I may have come off as a little too eager to meet his acquaintance." Muffet chuckles, one of her hands rubbing her arm. "I was able to get him to smile after I complimented his hat and spectacular dances moves." A small chuckle escapes past her lips as she stares at the floor for a moment.

"But, nonetheless, I enjoyed meeting him, and I hope we'll be able to encounter each other once more." She smiles before giving a short nod of the head.

"тнanĸѕ ғor тнe aѕĸ, deary~"