ⓐⓢⓚ #2

-TheSneeringBlaze- asks:

"Is there anyone you like?"

⟣💜⟢

"Well...." Muffet mutters to herself, arms crossed as she taps her foot on the floor, head casted upwards as she thinks to herself. "Honestly, I like everyone deary!" She exclaims happily.

"Everyone here, well that I've met so far, are absolutely some of the best people I've ever met." She chuckles sadly, considering they are the only people she's ever met due to her usually spending most of her time in her cave baking goods with her spidery friends.

"But, if it's actually 'like liking' someone you're talking about...." A small smile finds its way onto her face as a light purple blush dusts her cheeks. "I've seen many people 'shipping/pairing', which ever you find more comfortable using, with my friends such as Frisk, Papyrus...," Muffet pauses to furrow her eyebrows at the first two pairings people adore apparently, "...and Mettaton." She allows herself to chew on her bottom lip as she says this as her eyes close, the bottom two still open as she focuses her gaze onto you.

"To be completely honest, these three people don't seem the most...reasonable pairs for me, but I can see where they are coming from, especially with the things I share in common with them." She shrugs slightly. "Frisk and I, after we battled, Papyrus with his cooking and me with my baking, and Mettaton...well Metta because we're both 'fabulous' and share a great liking towards fashion.

"I honestly don't mind if Mettaton and I were to get a little closer." Muffet sends you a grin, exposing her exceptionally sharp fangs as she bursts into a fit of giggles. "Purple and pink do make a fabulous color combination after all~"

"тнanĸѕ ғor тнe aѕĸ, deary~"