Chapter 1

( Chloe's p.o.v )

"Beep beep beep"

Damn it shut up!

" Beep beep beep"

Oh my god turn off!

My hand fumbles around my bed side table in search for the ass hole who enjoys waking me up every morning- the alarm clock.

"Bee-"

I pick up my oh so annoying alarm clock and throw it at my wall causing an impressive hole in my plain white white, but that's nothing a continently placed posted can't fix.

By the way you must be wondering how I made such a beautiful hole in my wall and how I so gracefully threw my alarm clock and broke the poor thing into pieces, and to you kind sir I'll give you three words:

I'm a werewolf.

No not the stupid werewolves you hear about in stories were they only turn during full moons and get all hairy and shit. No we turn into real wolves not the stupid hairy people.

The only relation we have with full moons is the full moon parties which is where a pack throws a big ass party were everyone gets drunk as fuck and have sex .. At least that's what I think they do I've never really been to a full moon party because

1. Nobody invites me because nobody likes me
2. I'm way to awkward to even want to go
And 3. I love food and bed to much to give a damn about parties.

"CHLOE WHAT WAS THAT NOICE" an annoyingly screechy voice yells

Great ... Just great. My mom is going to beat my ass when she sees the hole in my wall!

"CHLOE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE FOOD DOSENT MAKE ITS SELF"  'it' screeches like a banshee again

Wait. Oh shit oh many times did I hit snooze. Oh fuck why is there even a snooze button! It doesn't help us wake up or anything! I though the only purpose of an alarm is to alarm you to wake the fuck up not give you false hope that you'll do shit in time!

I jump out of bed grab a black v-neck tee, black skinnies, and a brush. I throw my clothing on while brushing my hair and teeth.

I know, I know, I'm a pro but this happens all the time so I'm used to it. Oh snooze why do you hate me?

I turn down stairs and run down like a bad ass but oh so sadly missed on the last one falling in my ass.

Oh shit that hurt a lot.

"HA LOOK AT THE FAT ASS TRYING TO GET UP!" My brother pointed and yelled like a 10 year old fat kid picking on the cute nerd... Did I just call my self a cute nerd... Um ok.

"What did you say!" He said getting really close to my face. "Did you just effing call me fat?"

Shit shit shit I said it out loud! What do I say now? Retreat! Retreat!

I got up and ran out the door and to hell aka school.

-skipping school walk-

I approached the school door slowly. Well shit here we go I'll walk in these doors and my day will be ruined.

I put my hands on both doors and opened them at the same time. An amazing smell immediately swooshed into my face invading my nose and made me lightheaded.