Chapter 5

Not edited

(Ace's p.o.v)

That's it I have to see what she's thinking! she's sat there to long not saying a word!

'Ace may think we have another chance to have a pup but I don't think ill ever stay.

If we had a pup and I left would It be mad?

If I left without ever having a pup will ace be mad?

What if We have a pup and I fake a death

Or what about fake being pregnant a couple of time and fake having miscarriages till ace sees I'm no good.

What to do

what to do...'

Ugh I know it's bad to read her thoughts it's just this is what I need to watch out for! Chloe is so beautiful it hurts, but she doesn't know!

( I wrote this in my car and right when I put ' Chloe is so beautiful it hurts, but she doesn't know' that song I think it's called Chloe played. weird am I right? )

Wait hold up did she say she will leave me!

Oh hell to the no!

Wait did I just snap my fingers...

My baby is so lost in though she doesn't even see me standing In front of her. she makes me want to cry when I see her face. it looks like she just heard her whole family died.

she looks so...

so sad...

so scared...

so lost...

she's just so broken...

------------------------------------------
---You Don't Need To Read This---
-------But You Might Want To---------------------Just Saying--------------
------------------------------------------

Ok so so if you were wondering why I've been writing short chapters well because i'm trying to post one every day so yeah!

I post them when I'm in class the teacher hates it when I pull my phone out but I'm a good kid and she writes books so she gets meh!!!!

Ohhh btw I have another book I would like you to read
(I post in the weekend for this book)
And it's called "the suicidal cheer" so check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To many exclamation marks?

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps do you think I should change the cover