(1)New student

Juvia's POV:

Waa just another day.... Juvia got up and putted boys clothes on and did her make up.(A/N: Like on a cover.)

Juvia started to walk to the school

Juvia started to walk to the school. Juvia heard that we have a new student so Juvia hurried in her class. She got in her class and sitted on her seat. "Konichiwa class!" "Konichiwa sensei!" "So we have a new student please come in." Happy sensei said. Boy walked in. He has raven hair,black eyes and he's handsome! ♡.♡ "Im Gray Fullbuster and I hope we all can be friends." Gray-sama said while smiling and rubbing back of his neck. "Okay you can go sit next to Juvia." Sensei said who Juvia is and Gray walked to his seat next to Juvia. Sensei was teaching us about 'fish'. Juvia sighed. "Im Gray Fullbuster." Gray-sama said while smiling. "Juvia is Juvia Lockser." Juvia said. After 35 minutes bell ringed. Juvia started to walk to the school gym. Juvia putted earphones. She putted song 'FNAF4: I Got no time'.

Just then somebody tapped her shoulder. Juvia over her shoulder to see Gray-sama. Juvia took out one earphone. "What does Gray-sama want?" "Nothing I was just thinking that you are really cute." Juvia blushed. "W-what are you talking about?!" "I was just kidding geez...." We walked together to a boys locker room. Juvia got her gym clothes and she got behind one wall. She started to undress. Juvia has big chest so Juvia is putting bandages around her chest. Bandages are keeping Juvia's chest small so yeah. I putted gym clothes.

Gray's POV:

Something is wrong with Juvia. He is acting strange. We walked out in our gym clothes. I take a look at Juvia. Hmmm........ Strange shape of body. More like girly. Legs are looking long,soft and pale...Thats hot..... WHAT?! What am I talkin about he is a boy geez..... "Oi Gray-sama." Juvia was waving hand infront of my face." "Oh sorry what did you say?" "Juvia said that sensei said that we need to run 20 circles around the gym." "Ugh..."