~ 4 ~

~ Levi's POV ~

Traffic has never been nice on me as me driving is stuck with an amazing undercover cop, Hanji.

"I fall asleep in my own tear's~" Hanji sings loudly, windows down, radio full blast "I cry for the world, for everyone~"

"Fuck sake move! It's a green light you dick!" I rage at the car before me, horn going off like it's having a fit.

"And I build a boat to float in, I'm floating! Floating away!~"

"Shut the fuck up Hanji!" My hand hits the horn once again as my own window come's down. "It's a green light! Wait forget it" I roll back up the windows and pout "It's red again" Though it's not like Hanji heard me.

"I can't recall last time I opened my eye's to see the world as beautiful~" Finally I hit on the pedal as the light flickers green. "And I build a cage to hide in, I'm hiding, I'm trying... to battle the night~"

I only had two more corner's to turn till I reached the first alleyway, myself turning down the radio. Making it so we're not such a big scene but we look natural.

Hanji's singing was over running the radio anyhow.

"Let love conquer you're mind, warrior, warrior... just reach out for the light warrior warrior~"

"Hanji we're here" I sigh tiredly.

She didn't move.

Of course not. It's her favorite song she's not going to move.

"I am a war-r-e-a-r-.....war-r-e-a-r, warrior~"

"I'm looking around" I shout though with her eyes closed and head turned away it's not like she can hear me. "Fucking four eyes" I mutter under my breath before getting out, slamming the car door behind me.

The song still played on in the background where I forgot about shutting her window along with her loud voice.

"I am a warr-r-e-a-r-.....warr-r-e-a-r, warrior~" I click my tongue "Warrior of love!~"

The alleyway is dark, deserted, abandoned.

No one would dare roam around here. A perfect spot for a murderer.

Wall's twice my height either side. Flats behind them blocking the moon light, acting as hanging trees.

I come to a four way cut off.

"I stand behind a wall of people, thought's and mind controlling~"

To the left it a dead end, like read on the map but is the darkest of alleyways.

To the right has another two alley ways added onto that before going on the the high street.

Before me leads onto a bridge.

And behind me is the car park for the flats. Were Hanji's ear aching singing is heard.

"And I hold a sword to guild me~" Sliding my hand under my coat I grip the top of my gun, heading right where movement behind a part of the wall is seen along with a almost un-heard sob "I'm fighting my way~"

I jump around. Gun staring straight at them. They tense. Two teens. Two boys.

One crying on the floor the other's fist frozen in the air.

"What's going on?" I snap.

The bully runs. The other one cries.

"Go home"