Chapter 3

That pic is of Chris 👆👆
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose POV:
The day went by fast and it came lunch. When I was about to get to my lunch table I felt a hand snap on my waist. And I was put on somebody shoulder. I smell the air and I scent my mate. I started to kick, punch, but he just said" you better stop before you regret it little mate". My friend asked me though mind link" what is Alex doing? And why he is caring you?" They all said it together?".

I said" it a long story, but long story short is he is my mate" though mind link. "Oh" that all they say. So after our talk, Alex took me to a enough room and put me against to wall and put his hand aside of my face. I said" what do u want". Alex said" I want you"(He said). I was speechless. Then he started to touch me and I got butterflies in my stomach, I feel sparks.

He said" I know you like this" in my ear. I tried to move but he put his hands on my hips. He started to kiss my neck . I warped my legs around his waist and pulling on his hair. I earn a moan from him. He lick my bottom lip for permission and I decline it. Then he bit my lip and I scream and that give him the time to put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongue fight for control. But he win. His tongue explore my whole mouth.

After our make-out section I got down. I tried to walked. Keyword tried,but he pull me back. I say "what now" I said. Alex say" where are you going?". I said" I'm going to class because you made me miss lunch. He said" OK" I walk out the classroom but fore his kiss me on my forehead.
When I left I went to my last class
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Let's skip that and more on when see home)

When I got home I saw all my family in the living room watching a movie. I said" hey guys how was yours days??" They all said" good". I walk up to my room and did my homework. After that it was dinner time. While we was eating my bothers said" they find they mate". My parents and I was so happy for them.
_______________________________________________
Cliffhanger
What do u think going happened next?
Who is their mates??
______________________
Hey it me, how the book so far. I need help wit the name for their mates. Thanks for reading my book
___________________
My schedule
Tuesday
Thursday
Friday
Sunday