Chapter 7

This is a flashback of Rose life and how she become all the things she is today. Oh and this is 4 years back.
-------------------------------------------------------
Rose POV:
"Come on Sam, Skylar, Krystal, Taylor, Lucifer, Jason", I said. "We coming slow down", Sam said. "OK but come on", I said. When we got to the house I saw my father in the house. I didn't see my father that much because he be going on businesses trip. I said " hey day, how you doing? And why are you doing here early?"

Carter( her dad name) said" I'm doing good, and I'm home early because I got done early with the business trip early". Oh and hey Sam, Skylar,Taylor, Krystal, Lucifer, and Jason, he said. Hey Mr. Daniel, they said.

" I need to talk to your Red, Chris, August, Xavier, Luke( they was down stairs when them came in),Sam, Jason, Lucifer, Taylor, Skylar, and Krystal in my office" said Carter.

When they when to my dad office my mom was there, and there parents. My mom said please sit down. We all sat down. My father started off saying" I called all you in my office and you parents are here because we all need to tell you something" he said. Chris being the oldest ask" What do y'all have to tell us about?",My mom said" We all in the gang", said Jade ( her mother name).

We all had our mouth open. My father said" Do y'all want to be in?",We said "yea" Rebecca, and Ryan( Lucifer parents) said" OK, now y'all will be practice on fighting, shooting, and other stuff. We said OK.
That how we was in the gang.
_______________________________
After 2 years my friends and I was with one of meeting with a gang that support give us guns. We meet at a street fight. We got our guns. When we got to the base I went to my father and said "we got the guns". OK, he said.
__________________________________

I knw it short I will tried to make the next chapter long. What do you think going happened next? What do u think her father will said?

There will be a part 2 to the flashback. Plz vote I work so hard on my book plz vote. Nd if u love my book nd u want more plz follow me to. Oh nd tell ur friend bout it.

Thxs so much I will be doing shout out of plz that been by my side. Nd plz message me or comment nd tell me how you like it so far nd should I stop writing.

Lve y'all bye see u next time