Kitty, Potato

Ivy

I hate that little potato. She's trying to steal my man. He just doesn't know he is. The nerve of her. I should black mail her with this picture of her and Laurance kissing. She won't want to date Garroth anymore.

Gene

Kitty's real feisty. She would join the Shadow Knights. I should blackmail her with this picture of her with this picture of her and Garroth kissing in his back yard.

Aphmau
I get a text from Gene.
Gene💩💩💩: hey Kitty
Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: what do you want Gene
Gene💩💩💩: wanna join the Shadow Knights
Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: hell no
Gene💩💩💩: I'm sure this will change your mind*insert picture here*
Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: 😱😱😱how did you get that?!?!
Gene💩💩💩: I have my ways, now I repeat, do you want to join?
Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: fine, just don't tell anyone about that!

Oh my Irene, why did this have to happen to me, I'm good, I listen to mother and i try really hard in school. I need to start avoiding trouble. I get a text from an unknown number.

???: hey, stop trying to take my man

Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: might I ask who this is?

???: it's Ivy. I have this picture of you that I'll show to Garroth if you two don't break up *insert picture here*
Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: how did you get that?!?!
Ivy👿👿👿: i have my ways. Now do you understand what to do?
Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: yes, even though Garroth and I aren't dating. Ask him out yourself, just don't show that to him.
Ivy👿👿👿: why, because you're dating!!!
Aphmau❤️❤️❤️: NO. It's because I don't want to ruin two friendships like you.
Ivy👿👿👿: fine what ever

I put my phone down and closed my eyes. About 30 seconds later, I get a text from FC.

FC🐶🐶🐶: Hey Shu

Shu🐱🐱🐱: hey FC. Can I tell you a secret and you promise not to tell anyone else?

FC🐶🐶🐶: I promise

Shu🐱🐱🐱: I kissed 2 boys and now I'm being black mailed by this guy named Gene and this girl named Ivy

FC🐶🐶🐶: you should fight back, tell your parents, the teacher or the principal

Shu🐱🐱🐱: thank you FC, I will

FC🐶🐶🐶: good night Shu

Shu🐱🐱🐱: good night FC

I know this was a little off topic but, I had to add the FC Shu texting going on, it was mandatory.