I hate her, and him?

AN ill just point this out, this will be in just Ivy's POV

Ivy

I wake up  the next morning, looking up at my magenta and lime green room.

I get out of bed and take a shower. I go back to my room and open my closet doors. My plans to ruin Aphmaus life are taped up inside it.

I pick out my school uniform an put in on. I run down the stairs and grab a piece of toast and my backpack and in out the door.

I run to my friends who are waiting for me at the end of my driveway. We walk to school and split up to meet with our clubs.

I knew that Aphmau had Anime club so I snuck into the Werewolf classroom and hid in the back.

For 45 minutes they watched an episode of Fairy Tail(AN:fairy tail is life.❤️❤️❤️❤️ comment your favorite one.) and for the last 15 minutes they talked about it.

Jeffrey released them and I waited until everyone but Potato left. I pushed her against the white board.

"You still haven't left Garroth yet." I say, getting in her face. "He walked past my house, he lives 3 houses down from me. I can't physically do anything about it." Aphmau said. "Fine, but I'll be watching you." I say, pulling her off the board and walking out of the classroom.

I walk down the hallway on the way to homeroom.  I bump into a kid with black hair.

"Hey, watch it. I was walking here." I say.  "Have you seen, Aphmau?" He said. "Werewolf classroom. Now who are you?" I ask. "Gene. How do you know Aphmau?" He said. "Blackmail. And I'm Ivy. Do you hate her as much as I do?" Gene said. "Of course. Hey I was wondering if you would like to go for coffee?" I said. "Sure, Thursday during 3 period?" He asked. "If it involves skipping school, I'm in." I said. "See you then."he said with a 😉. My heart fluttered. Do I really like this guy?