~Four~

"Come on! One more round!" Naomi cheered.

Becoming friends with Naomi was almost inevitable. We shared the same classes for the past 4 years, how could we not become close.

, And on the weekends with a little bit of alcohol her 'wild side' came to life.

She was the girl you'd see dancing on table and making out with strangers when she became drunk, and getting her back under control was almost impossible.

"No, no it's late" I said finishing my last sip.

The last time I became drunk I ended up in a strangers bed. That could not happen again. Not ever.

No matter how hot he is and no matter how tempting.

And if I became drunk who would look after Naomi?

"It's Friday loosen up." She laughed.

Her eyes glanced past my shoulder, she smirked deviously.

"Don't look now, but there is a really hot guy behind you."

I turned around to see the tall, brown haired, green eyed Alexander and I couldn't have been more dissapointed.

He leaned against the bar table smirking back at Naomi before turning around and talking to his friends again.

Naomi pulled out her compact mirror, putting on a fresh layer of lipstick and tousling her hair.

"If he won't come to me, then I guess I'm going to have to go to him"

She snapped her mirror shut and smirked again.

"Mama's going hunting"

"No!" I screamed just as she got up.

She frowned and sat back down.

"What?"

"Uh... that guy is bad news trust me" I replied.

"Do you know him?"

I wanted to tell her the truth, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

"No but--"

"Kassandra, all guys who look like that are bad news." She said as if she were explaining it to a child.

"But bad, is so fun" she laughed.

I was running out of lies.

"Fine I'll tell you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone else." I said.

"Okay"

"Not even Amy" I warned.

"Okay" she repeated.

I took my drink in my hand and with one big long gulp finished the entire thing, trying to suck out some courage from the alcohol.

The alcohol burned down my throat, I placed the glass back down on the table and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"We had sex" I said finally.

Her eyes grew wide and her mouth gaped wide open.

"What!?" She gasped.

"I was here and I was tispy. One thing led to another and I found myself in his bed"

She cupped her hand over her mouth.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, he didn't take advantage of me or anything" I said.

As shameful as it was to admit. I wanted it, just as much as he did that night.

"I just wish it didn't happen that way. I'm not a one-night-stand type of girl"

She nodded and chuckled.

"It makes sense"

"What?"

"You don't want me to play with the same toy you did."

I wrinkled my nose, feeling nauseous at her analogy.

"I'm trying to protect you" I said.

"Sure"

"One more drink?" She asked me.

I got up from our table reluctantly and walked to the bar.

"Are you following me?" someone with a deep voice said.

I turned around and it was Alexander, with that stupid smirk.

"No, this is a bar, I'm getting a drink" I said.

he chuckled, dimples forming in his cheeks.

"You can go back to searching for easy girls to jump into your bed" I told him.

"Is that what you are?" He asked.

"What?"

"Are you calling yourself easy? because last I recall, you were also in my bed just a few weeks ago."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not easy"

"Well I'm not here looking for one- night-stands" he argued.

"It's my friends birthday"

I nodded and grabbed my drink the bartender gave me, before I could make my way back to Naomi he stopped me.

"Speaking of friends..." he started

"Who's your friend over there checking me out?" He asked looking at Naomi.

"None of your damn business. Shes a proper girl, not your type" I sneered.

"So then what does that make you?" He rebutted.

I stuck up my middle finger at him which only made him laugh again. He was a handsome devil, but a devil never less.

"Don't." I warned him.

he threw his hands up in defeat.

"It was just a question" he said.

I walked back to my seat. Where Naomi had already ordered another round.

"No one... What are we drinking to?" I asked raising my glass

She flipped her long black her to the side. And thought about it for a second. I turned around to see that Alexander wasn't there anymore. thankfully.

Maybe that's what we should've drank to: no more fuckboys.

"New beginnings and a great semester". She said raising her glass.

"Kind of cheesy, but it works" I shrugged. Our glasses clicked before we took a drink of the burning cold vodka.

And when I woke up the next morning, I was glad to find myself in my own bed, but not glad to wake up with a hangover yet again.
_______________________________________

How's the story so far?