Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to another one of my wattpad bestie @mybrokenangel04 ! I love heeeeeer and she's awesome! <3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Tammy's POV

"Bye Blake! Thanks for today!" I hollered waving him goodbye and entering my house.

Today was definitely eventful, something I really didn't expect. Turns out we haven't really done a lot for our project since we got so caught up with the whole 'go-karting' scenario.

I flopped down on my bed, closing my eyes, feeling exhausted from today's events. As I lay down, I felt myself smile contentedly and then fall into a deep slumber.

***

I woke up early in the morning because I thought it was a school day. But it turns out, it was still Sunday. I groaned out loud in frustration. Now, I couldn't get back to sleep.

"Hey honey, can you do the groceries today?" Mom asked poking her head in my bedroom door.

"Are you and dad coming?" I asked hopefully. I didn't really want to go grocery shopping alone.

"Not today, honey. Your dad's company has an important luncheon today and both of us were invited." She explained.

I sighed and nodded. "Okay, mom." I replied obediently.

***

As I was walking in the supermarket, pushing my cart, I was looking down at my list of things to buy when I suddenly heard someone squeal in pain.

"Ow! Watch it!" A male voice yelped in pain. I suddenly realized I probably ran over his foot with the wheels on my heavy pushcart. Oops.

"Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry! I wasn't paying attention. I should've been more careful. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do it." I recklessly babbled panicking.

I heard the guy stifle a laugh and right when I decided to look up to see his face, my jaw literally dropped.

HE WAS SO GOOD-LOOKING AND HOOOOOT!

Seriously, what is up with me and bumping into hot guys in public places; first the mall, and now the supermarket? What's next? The park? Oh, how cliché.

The guy cleared his throat to snap me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and saw he was smirking. Okay, he reminds me so much of Blake. He also has that bad boy look and vibe in him. Wait, why was I thinking of Blake?

"Hi, I'm Tommy." He extended a hand for me to shake. I registered that his name was Tommy. That sounded quite funny, Tammy and Tommy. I laughed to myself.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Seeing as I was laughing to myself, maybe he thought I was crazy. Oh no Tammy, make a good impression!

"Oh yes! I'm okay. I just thought of something funny, that's all. I'm Tammy, by the way." I smiled sheepishly at him.

"Hmmm. Tammy. Nice name. If I was born a girl, i'd probably be named Tammy too. Haha!" He joked. I laughed awkwardly at his not-so-funny joke.

"Yeah well, I have to go now. My parents are expecting me to go home early after I finish these." I said whilst gesturing to my groceries.

"Right, okay. See you around, Tammy." He winked.

Oh wow, I think I just melted. If I kept on seeing hot guys out in public places then I should really go out more often.

***

When I got home, it was already dinner time. Wow, doing the groceries alone was really exhausting. And it took me hours to do it. My parents make it look so easy doing the groceries.

"What took you so long?" Mom asked, her hands on her hips.

"Well, doing the groceries alone wasn't easy you know." I replied.

"Now you know how I feel." My mom smirked. I grimaced at the thought of seeing my mom smirk. 

"Dinner's ready!" She announced, making her way to the dining table.

As I was walking to the dining table, I saw my dad standing there with his precious phone in his hands. Dad never goes anywhere without his phone. It's either he uses it for business ordeals or mainly for his entertainment – games. He seriously looks like a teenager playing with his phone at times.

"Hey sweetie!" My dad greeted me.

"Hey dad!" I replied whilst hugging him. Maybe you haven't noticed but I'm a total daddy's girl. I may not see him all the time but we're definitely close.

We sat on our dining table, eating our dinner. We talked a bit and then I got up to my room. I flopped down to my bed and sighed loudly. Man, I was really tired. My phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Tammy! It's Blake! Look out your window!"

"Huh? Blake? Wait, what?! What the heck are you doing here?" I asked shocked seeing as he was really outside my window.

"C'mon down here! We're going out! I want you to meet someone!"

"Who?" I asked, curious as to whom it was.

"You'll find out soon when you come with us. Now get your fine ass down here!" He exclaimed smirking, causing me to blush.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Another Blake & Tammy moment for all the Blake & Tammy fans out there. LOL 

If you like/love this chapter -- VOTE!

If you have suggestions, feedbacks or anything at all -- COMMENT! 

Love Lots, 

A <3