Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Tammy’s POV

“TOMMY?” I gasped, shocked.

“Oh, hey Tammy!!” Tommy greeted me whilst smirking. And on the corner of my eye, I saw Blake’s face fall. What’s up with that?

I smiled to Tommy and said, “Small world huh? I didn’t know you’re the friend Blake keeps on mentioning.”

“Yeah well-“ Tommy started saying but was rudely interrupted by Blake.

“Wait, you guys know each other?!” Blake scowled.

“Yeah, we met a while ago while I was asked to do the groceries.” I replied shyly.

“And she ran my foot over with her heavy pushcart.” Tommy added whilst smirking, leaving Blake speechless and dumbfounded.

I coughed and started to come up with a new topic to lessen the awkward tension. “So um, can we order now?” I asked earning a chuckle from Tommy and a puzzled look from Blake.

“What? I’m hungry!” I answered, shrugging.

“What do you want to order?” Blake asked me.

“Blueberry pancakes, please!” I beamed happily.

“Me too!” Tommy chimed in.

Blake just grunted and nodded in response whilst walking away to the counter to order our food, leaving me and Tommy alone in our table. Awkward.

It was silent for a couple of minutes before Tommy started to talk. “So Tammy, how long have you known Blake?”

“Huh? We just met weeks ago and we started hanging out because of our project in English.” I stated casually.

“Do you like him?” He asked suddenly, catching me off guard. I just looked at him, baffled.

I quickly gained my composure and replied “NO!” Okay, that sounded like a squeak. Darn.

Tommy just laughed. “Oh, you like him! Don’t deny it.” He asked whilst poking my cheeks. Seriously? What’s up with these guys and poking my cheeks?

“Ugh, I don’t.” I replied.

“Yes you do! Yes you do! Yes you do!” He replied in a childlike tone.

“Ugh, you’re so immature.” I scoffed.

“Yeah, coz you like Blakey.” He teased.

“Ew. Blakey? HA! I knew you we’re gay.” I announced, pointing at him accusingly.

“What? No I’m not!” He stated with wide eyes.

“Yes you are. Guys which are good looking always turn out to be either gay or future priests.” I shrugged.

“You take that back! Oh wait, what did you say?” He asked, smirking.

“Huh?” was the only thing I could mutter.

“You said I was good looking! So that’s why you don’t like Blake, you like MEEEE!” He stated smugly whilst pointing to his self.

“Wow, I didn’t really think guys could be so annoying but hey, you proved me wrong today.” I said whilst throwing him some salt I found at the table playfully.

“Ew, salty.” He stated whilst throwing me some pepper. “HA! Take that!”

One thing lead to another and before we know it, we were throwing random things at each other. We were both laughing and acting like kids on our table, probably earning weird looks from strangers in the diner too but we didn’t really care.

Both of us were having so much fun when someone cleared their throat…

Blake

He didn’t look so happy. It scares me seeing him like this since he’s usually the cheerful type of person. Well, maybe sometimes.

“Here’s your food. I’m gonna go now. I have somewhere to go to.” He sneered whilst exiting the diner, leaving Tommy and I with confused looks on our faces.

Okay, what just happened?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

This chapter is dedicated to one crazy friend of mine, @MileyWhatHappened. haha! follow HER! LOL :D

I also need your feedbacks on the length of my chapters. Is it too long? Too short? I'm actually planning on making the following chapters longer. What do you guys think? 

Next chapter will be on Blake's POV! ;) 

COMMENT & VOTE!!! 

Love Lots, 

A <3