Jin's Life Withouy Sky

Jin's POV

After the weird guy left I went to take care of some business. On my way I started to think about what the guy said.

"Do you ever consider having a friend named Sky? You know before your whole endeavor thing?"

"Haha. Oh don't be silly. I don't have any friends named Sky, and if I did, I'd probably be disappointed."

I shouldn't have said that... As I walked to my next meeting I began to think of what it would have been like if I had a friend named Sky.

He would probably be carefree and an idiot that I have to take care of or else he would kill himself. Now that I think of it... The guy from earlier did say his name was Sky. I'm sure I have never met anyone by the name of Sky though... Yet he seem to know me like we were best friends? I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair.

After the meeting was done, I had a whole afternoon to myself. This was definitely rare for the CEO of Microbop. I decided to go to the store and buy some food. When I entered the store, I saw a guy in a purple dinosaur outfit selling the oh so famous goat milk. He must be Barney. He was talking to the guy that came up to me earlier.

'His name is Sky.' I mentally reminded myself.

Sky seemed to be happy at first, but his smile began to falter the more they talked. I shook my head and bought some cheese and bread. I left the store and returned to headquarters for Microbop Studios.

Now that I think about it, I felt at ease talking to Sky. He was just a normal, careless guy that was around my age. I bet that if he was my friend, I wouldn't have such a lonely life of seriousness. I stood near the exit of HQ and sighed.

"Who am I kidding. I would have loved to have a friends named Sky...." I said looking at my life as it is now.

Thinking back on my life is kind of depressing when I look at how I became the me today.

High school wasn't the best time. If I had to say something, it was probably one of the worst times of my life. Being bullied and made fun of because of my brains. I studied hard and always got an A in all my classes.

After graduation, I went to university. There I learned about computer science, even though I already knew most if the stuff, and improved my hacking skills. I even joined the CSI for a period of time. I quit after I found out I didn't really want to do stuff like that. That's when I made my own little program. Microbop Studios. I soon became CEO of the company and made my way into fame.

Through out my life, I never really had anyone to talk to. I was always lonely and pushed people away. I remember vaguely of a memory from elementary school where my best friend had locked himself in the boys restroom and I was called to get him out. I don't even remember his name... I'm such a bad friend.

I felt my phone vibrate and checked it to see a text from Aphmau. It said something about needing help and sorry for ruining my free day. I frowned and texted back to her that I'll be there shortly. I sighed and took one last look at the sky before going into the elevator and heading to where the problem was.

AN-
New story! New ideas! First person is Jin! Next will be...? Sorry for any grammar mistakes. See you next time.

Until then peace out! ฅ'ω'ฅ