Young Sirius Black x Reader/Author

"Lily you wanna go out with me?" "No." Honestly it's kinda hilarious to hear my best friend reject James Potter. Oops sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Victoria but most people just call me Cat. Im a Muggleborn. Lily Evans is my best friend as you may have noticed and its funny cause she's a natural red head and I'm an artificial redhead. Hehe. Idk.
"Cat do you wanna go out with me?"I heard an all too familiar voice say. Oh yes Sirius Black.... I get asked out by him just as much as Lily does by James. Ok Sirius is real pretty (A.N. yes I call guys pretty 😻) but he can be kind of a jerk and he's got an ego. Plus he's a bit of a player.
(playa playa XD) "No Sirius." I say nonchalantly. He and I are both used to this it's kind of a routine.

Later (please tell me you Read that in the SpongeBob SquarePants "2 hours later" voice)

Lily and I were studying by the Black Lake and we kinda got distracted (oops) and started talking. "So Cat how do you feel about Sirius?"
"What do you mean? I feel the same way you do about James."
"You know I think you're playing hard to get..."
"Whatever"
All of a sudden......
"Greasy Snivellus, Greasy Snivellus!!!"
Oh Sev....
"Let's go Lily!"

"Stop it! Stop it!" Lily and I shouted in unison.
"We will" James said with that devilish smirk of his. Oh Merlin what does he have planned? Santa please if you're up there! (Whaddup superwoman reference!)
"You will?" She asks with surprise
"Sure, you just need to go out with me! Go on! Go out with me!"
"Blackmail James? Thats low even for you!" I chime in.
"Oh don't worry Kitty Cat, there's a price for you too" Sirius says
"What?"
"Go out with me!"
Suddenly Severus puts his thought out there. Something lily and I did not want to here.
"I don't need help from filthy mudbloods like you!"
Me being the sensitive yet violent person I am....
"Thats it!" And I punched him square in the nose and kicked him you-know- where. I could here James and Lily fighting over who should make Severus apologize and I offered Lily to come with me because she seemed hurt too. I mean of course she was Sev was her best friend. She was too busy with James no matter how hard I tried.

I went back to the Black Lake. I have this strange attraction to water and I don't know why. I've just always loved it. I cried my eyes out. This is what I meant when I said I was sensitive even if I punched and kicked Severus.
"Cat, it'll be ok." I hear a familiar yet compassionate voice say. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me. I just needed someone so I didn't care who it was. After what felt like hours of crying I finally look up and I see Sirius.
"Thank you Sirius."
"I'm so sorry."
"Why are you sorry? You didn't call me a mu- that awful name." Did I mention, I stutter a lot?
"No, I'm sorry I ever pestered you to go out with me."
"Sirius, the only reason I ever rejected you was because you're a player and can be arrogant"
"Cat, I only do those things to get your attention and make you jealous."
"Really? For me?"
"Yes. I love you." After he said that he put his hands right over his mouth and tried to walk away. Until I caught his hand and kissed him right on the lips.
"No one's ever made me feel as special and loved as you have Sirius. Thank you."
"So Victoria A.K.A 'Cat', will you be mine?"
"I wanna be no one else's Sirius Black."
And he leaned in for a kiss.

A.N. ugh I'm soo sorry it sucked. Even I could tell. But cut me some slack. First. One-shot. Ever. I tried ok. If you want a one shot, let me know and answer the questions in the first chapter! Thanks so much for reading!