weird one shot

So you can pair yourself up with any character you wan.  that's why I will say "C/N" for crush's name
"Hi professor."
"Ahh Victoria! Just in time!" Slughorn said. I'm serving detention. Not a usual one like lines or something. I'm helping professor slughorn. So teachers assistant in other words.

Slughorn whispers what I have to do In His ear and I look at him like he's mad.

"Alright so Victoria is going to climb in this chest (the box kind)."

I had climbed a ladder to get to the chest on the shelf. I am super short so it wasn't too much trouble to fit in. I just had to curl up in a ball but It was veeerry cramped. Slughorn had then started class. My eyes were getting droopy....

*2 hours later (in SpongeBob voice)*
I woke up and remembered where I was. How long have I been in this stupid nut box??? Did everyone just forget about me? Did slughorn forget about me???

"HEY!! HEY!!! ITS REALLY CRAMPED IN HERE!!!!" I yelled banging on the chest.

"Where are you?" I heard a familiar voice asked.
"I'm in the blue chest!!!" I shouted

"Ok I'm coming!" I heard

"Ok just be careful! Don't drop me!!"

"I wo-"

"AGHHHH!!" I may or may not have screamed like a little girl

"sorry"

"That's ok. Just open the chest please." And with that I was out!

"Thank you so mu-" I see C/N "uh thank you"

"No problem." He/she says while smirking. "Slughorn was mad"

"Yeah." I agreed
It was then awkward silence.

"Thank you for getting me out of there I guess everybody forgot about me." I said

"Yeah I guess. But who would forget a pretty face like yours?"

I blushed madly.

"I'm lucky you came in here. I don't think I've ever seen you in this class."

"No I was serving a detention I have to do clean up." He/she says

"That's your detention? My detention was no joke climbing in that chest!" I laughed

"O.o weird." He/she says

"Yep."

"So I was wondering do you maybe want to grab a butterbeer sometime?" He/she asks with hope

"I would love to." I smiled

I hope you enjoyed that one shot! It was very weird I was inspired by climbing a chest at home because... Idk why I was bored and my brother gave me the idea and I decided to be literal with it XD If any of you would like a request please comment! I'd be happy to write some. THANK YOU!!