Kelly Oubre

For breezy_yeezy

Your Pov

"Babe help me please I don't know where my shorts are,"Kelly said frustrated.

"Come on Kelly, just look in the damn drawer, it's not that hard!," you said yelling back standing at the dresser combing your hair and putting it in a braid.

"Hey, woah what are you getting all worked up about babe?"He says walking towards you, grabbing your waist while laying small pecks on your neck. Enjoying you tilt you head to the side as he continues to do so.

"Kelly I'm just not sure of how my family is going to react to this news, I mean my brothers are finally warming up to you, and my parents are on the border line of liking you, if they find out that you already got me pregnant.." you said looking up at him, with a concerned look.

"Wait what! what do you mean already? we've been together for 4 years baby girl I love you to the moon and back and would do anything for you, we're getting married next year and I feel so happy and grateful that your going to be the mother of my kids," he said looking down while smiling and grabbing your face gently.

You stand there quietly unsure of what to say next, breaking eye contact you get out of Kellys embrace and head to bed and lay down. Kelly soon follows and pulls you towards him and cuddles with you whilst playing with your fingers.

" Kelly, you know i love you theres no doubt about that, Im just really scared of how my parents are going to react." you say looking up at him while laying your head on his chest.

"Hey its okay we will deal with this tomorrow okay baby girl? let's just get to bed" he says turning off the night lamp.

"Okay baby goodnight"

Kelly kisses your head and soon falls into a deep slumber, you face up and trace your fingers ever so slightly along his face and soon his lips. Looking at him you also slowly begin to fall asleep.

=======Next Day============

You wake up to a strange smell, realizing it's coming from your kitchen you rush downstairs only to see Kelly dealing with burned eggs. You laugh ever so slightly and walk up behind Kelly, and wrap your arms around his waist and give him lazy kiss on his shoulder.

"Woah babe, didn't see you coming how you feeling today?" he raspy morning voice asking you

"I don't know Kelly Im just a little nervous" you said looking down.

Kelly picks you up and puts you on the counter while grabbing your chin making you look up at him... Staring into his beautiful eyes you forget what even just happened in the last couple of minutes.

"Listen bae, no matte what happens, no matter what your parents say, I will be here for you okay? i promise you i got your back!"

"I love you Kelly" "I love you too Kaiya "

=======At Kaiya's Parents House=======

"You ready?" Kelly asks while grabbing your hand and squeezing it ever so slightly.

"Yea lets do this" you say while looking straight at the door.

You ring the door bell and soon hear a chatter of feet running towards the door, and the door being swung open. It was your brother. He embraced you into a quick hug and dapped up Kelly as you guys said your "Hi's" and "Hellos". You were lead into the back yard where all your cousins, and family were. Immediately your mother spotted you and grabbed your father and came up to you and Kelly hugging you, but ignoring Kelly.

"Mom Dad Kelly is here too" you say, squinting your eyes at them.

"Mhmm" your dad says looking at you mom and then back at you.

"Mom, Dad please not here, well at least not invfront of everyone else," you begged, looking around noticing everyone around you was beginning to notice the tension that suddenly appeared in the area.

"Shut it Kaiya, I don't even know why you chose this man, he could be cheating on you while he's on his away games, he could be fooling around with you and just using you." said your mom with an attitude which was clearly evident while glaring at Kelly.

You cut her off before she could say anymore

"MOM STOP, WHY DONT YOU GUYS SUPPORT US WEVE BEEN NOTHING BUT UNDERSTANDING TO YOU GUYS, KELLY HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME FROM THE START AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THATS WHY WE ARE GETTING MARRIED" you yell while tears were forming in your eyes and your hands began to shake.

You now realized everyone was now staring intently at you and the scene that had just been created. You let a tear fall as your mother began to speak.

"Kaiya you need to understand theres many other men that are better for you out there, He isn't the one!" she exclaimed while looking down at you.

"how would you know?? you have never even taken the chance to know Kelly, your always accusing him or speaking ill about him. And he would never cheat on me! I didn't even want to come here but Kelly convinced me, He wanted you guys to be the first one to know the good news, ...were pregnant" you whispered the last part, while having a complete breakdown.

Your parents jaws dropped, Shocked , Angry were only two of the expressions you were able to read off their faces. You got scared, Kelly sensed that and put his arm around your waist squeezing it in reassurance.

"Mr and Mrs. (your last name) i have nothing but love for your daughter I haven't nor will i ever cheat on her. I will continue to love her and cherish her and my baby inside of her. " Kelly began to say

"Kaiya... were always here to support you , its just hard seeing you with a man and growing up so fast, your my baby girl and always will be. We are dearly sorry for being nothing but rude towards your relationship.. Kelly we are truly sorry son, we now realize how much our baby girl means to you.." you father said while looking apologetic.

"its okay sir, how about we forget about this and continue with this wonderful night huh?" Kelly said to lighten the mood.

After that everyone began to dance around and congrualte you and Kelly on your baby. At the end of the day you were really happy that Kelly had convinced you to come and had changed your parents viewpoints on him.

You and Kelly sat next to each other on the patio and you leant your head on his should while he turned his head facing you and kissing your lips. You couldn't help but feel blessed knowing if it was any other man they could have spazzed out facing the treatment Kelly faced, but Kelly wasn't like the others. He was special.

" i Love you"

"I love you too baby girl. Forever and always." Kelly said while hugging you.

"Forever and Always."