Colin Sexton

~Renee~

" I can't wait to see Colin, it's been two whole weeks"  Renee mumbled to herself as she was sitting in the back of the uber that was taking her to Colin's hotel. Her anxiety was shooting through the roof as she was nearing her destination.  

Renee was so caught up in trying to calm down that she didn't even realize that the uber had brought her to where she needed to be. The uber driver, brought her back to reailty as he said goodbye and wished a her good day. 

Renee walked through the doors of the hotel and approached the elevator. As she stepped in an older lady was already present and greeted her with a small hello and a smile. Renee kindly returned it. As they were both going up the floors, the older lady asked "I haven't seen you before, are you new here?" Renee couldn't stop smiling as she responded, " Yes ma'am I am new, I'm actually here to visit my boyfriend." The older lady couldn't help but notice the glow that was radiating off the younger lady's face as she spoke with excitment. 

As they were nearing the end of their conversation, Renee's floor had arrived and she said her goodbyes to the older lady and stepped out of the elavtor, elated that she was going to see her boyfriend and have him in her arms again. She hurridly walked through the hallways and approached Colin's door. She knocked on it and waited for Colin to answer. 

The door opened, revealing a shirtless Colin, with nothing but grey sweatpants on, which was clearly showing his print. Renee attacked the man with a big hug and big kiss to his cheek, as he returned the favour. 

"Oh baby I'm so happy to see you again, I missed your beautiful face" Colin said as he dragged in Renee's luggage. " I missed you too baby, but I'm tired, that flight was no joke" Renee chuckled as she sat down on the chair beside the bed. "I bet, why don't you go shower and we can do something if your up for it or stay in if you want" Colin said as he turned the tv and his playstation on. "I'd love too, and yeah I really wanna shower, I feel musty as hell" Renee said as she got up and began to grab her shorts and tank top from her suitcase.

~~

As Renee walked out of the shower, she noticed Colin was playing fortnite with his friends and didn't hear her say "Babe I feel so much better now." She frowned as she did not recieve a response. She sat behind Colin wrapping her legs around Colin's waist and her arms around his stomach with her head on his shoulder. Colin realized that Renee was out of the shower, but was so into the game that he nudged her head off his shoulder, "man get off me, I'm in the middle of this game."

Renee was surprised to hear the sudden change of tone in his voice as he said that. "Uhm baby I thought you were just going to play this while I was in the shower.." she unwrapped her self from Colin and sat beside him facing him , while he was facing the tv. She got no response as Colin continued to play his game yelling into his microphone. "Colinnn can we do somethin pleasee,  you play this game 24/7" Renee whined as Colin continued to ignore her. Frustrated Renee got off the bed and stood infront of the tv, blocking Colin's view. "RENEE CANT YOU SEE IM PLAYING MAN MOVE!" Colin yelled as he shifted his head trying to see past Renee's body.

Renee was upset and taken back by his yelling and sudden attitude change. She went and sat on the other bed and evetually went under the covers facing the other wall. Colin finshed his game, happy because he won, but that happiness soon disappeared as he mnoticed Renee was now in the other bed facing the other wall. He mentally cursed himself in his head as he walked towards  Renee's body. He shook her and laid on top of her "babbyyy get up lets go out and eat" he said as he kissed her neck. Renee brought her hands up and tried to push Colin off of her, "Get off of me, your heavy as hell, and aw why did you lose in your game?" she questioned sarcastically shoving Colin off of her. "What do you mean babyy, I won, I never lose now come on let's go out to eat" Colin chuckled as her tried pulling Renee up, not realizing he had hurt her feelings. "Don't talk to me Colin, go play your game" Renee stated as she got up and went to the other bed.

Colin got up and followed her, " Renee I'm sorry I got carried away, I ain't mean to hurt ya feelings baby girl." Renee ignored him and decided to give him the silent treatment, as he continued on to apologize and beg her to forgive him. After 10 minutes of Colin just speaking, he finally decided he had had enough of her attitude. "I know a way you can't stay silent babygirl" he said as he began to kiss her neck and down. Renee gasped as she felt his tongue lick her spot and was about to moan as she realizied what was going and tried to push Colin off of her. "Get off Colin, I'm mad at you." Colin ignored her and continued to kiss down her body as he pulled her shirt off and pulled her shorts off. "No panties or bra? BET!" Colin said as he reached her pearl. 

Renee moaned as he began to eat her out, she gripped the sheets and yelled his name. "Colinn stopp your going to make me cum" Renee said out of breath as Colin continued to destory her treasure.  Soon enough Renee came and Colin came back up and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear "you forgive me babygirl?" Renee didn't have the capacity to respond as she was still coming off her high. Not accepting her silence Colin stuck his member into Renee and thrusted in and out of her slowly, "answer me, you forgive daddy yet? huh?" Renee moaned as Colin started to get faster, "yes Colin, uhh Colin don't stop." "That's not my name" Colin said as he slapped her ass, "whats my name" "daddy" Renee moaned out. 

Soon enough their love making came to an end and they both laid in bed cuddled up. "Im sorry for ignoring you baby girl I aint mean it" he said as he kissed her head. "It's okay baby boy, just dont play me like that again".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THIS WAS MY FIRST IMAGINE, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. 

curlybasedlover13