(6) The Judge Forces me to marry a guy I haven't even met so I can keep my family together!

*** Michelle ***

"YOU DOUBLE AGENT!" Izzy yelled at Belle as she ran in the room

She was wearing a pink camouflage outfit and by the look of it had MY eye shadow smeared all over her face, her hair was all messed up and had leafs sticking out in random places. The girlie girl in me flinched.

Then Belle started running like her life depended on I faintly heard in the distance "You'll never catch me sucka!"

I heard loud laughing and saw Blaze laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Gabe!?" I called

He came in with a smug look on his face "What?" he asked too innocently. I sighed and rolled my eyes

"I'm not even going to ask what that was about. Where is Taylor and Jenna?" I asked him

"They are in the backyard" He replied

I nodded and started walking to the backyard when I realized that Blaze was not with me I looked around and saw him backed into a corner with Gabe standing in front of him arms crossed. I slowly walked back over to hear what they were saying.

"If you hurt her I'll bust your face in!" Gabe told Blaze threateningly. Blaze just nodded a slightly dazed look on his face.

I felt touched; Gabe was stepping up to 'Man of the House' rather nicely and in a very Greene way.

As I walked out to the backyard I saw chaos everywhere, Taylor and Jenna were running around trying to rope in the kids for story time and everyone was covered in mud Beth was crying on the swing set and Paul was making fun of James.

I had no choice but to "EVERYBODY COME HERE!"

At that moment everyone looked up at me (Taylor and Jenna relieved) the kids scared.

They shuffled over as slow as possible.

"Come here now." I said quieter but they looked even more scared, they were in trouble and they knew it so they started to run to me to get there as fast as they could.

I turned and started walking back inside the house knowing that they would follow.

I walked in the living room (which was trashed) and turned to look at them every single one of them a mess.

"Go find a bathroom and wash up, put your dirty clothes where they go and meet back here, and be quick about it." I ordered and heard a chorus of 'okays" and 'if I musts' before they went off to do as told.

"You've got fifteen minutes!" I called out to them and heard some more grumbling.

"Oh sure, they listen to her..." I heard Jenna mumble to Taylor

I stared at the living room as if in pain, mud tracked everywhere, thousands of pillows and toys thrown about, candy wrappers littered the floor and peanut butter was smeared on the TV.

I shook my head and went in the kitchen, which was not as bad but still getting there. Blaze was there going through the fridge looking for something to eat. I walked to the kitchen timer and set it for fifteen minutes, then went to go join Blaze on his hunt for food.

We ended up snacking on crackers cause we needed to go shopping.

"So..." Blaze said trying to start a conversation "This is where we live?"

"Yeah, this was my brothers house he had the biggest one so..."

Blaze laughed "It sure is that! How many rooms are in the house?"

I had to think about it "Umm.. around twenty I think."

Blaze just gapped at me "TWENTY!?!" he asked rather loudly

"Well I don't know the exact number." I replied

Just then the timer buzzed.

"Well its time." I told him

"Should I come with you?" he asked

"No you wait here or go explore, I don't want them to meet you till after they clean"

He nodded and got up from the counter where he had made his seat and walked down a hallway.

One Hour Later

*** Blaze ***

This house was huge! When I finally thought I had found the end of it I'd find yet another doorway.

There was well over twenty rooms was all I could say. What on earth did her brother do for a living?

When I finally made my way back to the main part of the house I noticed that it was spotless and I smelled cinnamon, I stepped into the living room to find three candles lit and the floor freshly vacuumed. The place literally sparkled with cleanness.

I walked into the kitchen looking for a sign of where everyone went too find them all standing in the kitchen putting away cleaning supplies.

Every kid was now dressed in clean clothes and looked as if they had undergone the same treatment as the rest of the house.

Michelle was talking with the two babysitters and hadn't noticed me yet.

I took this chance to look at her, really look at her.

She was wearing jean cut off shorts showing off her legs and a fitted A&W rootbeer T-shirt with red ballet flats, her hair was cascading down her back in wavy curls. This time it was her turn to catch me staring.

"Okay everyone line up, I have someone I want you to meet." She told the kids and her friends gave her a weird look clearly having not heard about me yet.

All the kids lined up according to age I was guessing.

I had already met Belle and Gabe, and now met Izzy, Niki, Timmy, Paul, Matt, Beth, and James. I also met Taylor and Jenna the two babysitters who I learned were close friends of Michelle.

"And this" Michelle introduced pointing to me "is Blaze... My husband."

There was a few seconds of silence then some gasps and a scream from Taylor.

Taylor and Jenna both grabbed one of Michelle's arms and started pulling her to the front door Michelle protesting all the way out to their car and they drove off.

We stood in shocked silence then it dawned on me that I was left alone in charge of nine kids. Oh goodie.

What was I supposed to do?

"So.. ummm.... What do you guys want to do?"

"We're hungry!" Niki announced

"okaaaay" I started looking through their food but found nothing

"We should all go grocery shopping." Gabe decided after a few moments of pointless looking for food

Everyone agreed.

So we all walked to the store together, or ran.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry it took me so long to update! And I'm really sorry that this chapter is kind of boring.

The idea of Blaze taking the kids grocery shopping was all Lelethu_Mxenge =) so the credit of that idea goes to her!

Next chapter will be about them going crazy in a grocery store and Michelle being kidnapped by her friends and taken too... Well you will find out!

Thank you everyone who has been commenting and voting! If you have any ideas let me know! And if you want me to read any of your stories PM me the name of the story and what it is about!

Thanks for reading!

P.S I love my two stalkers greensnowleopard and Lelethu_Mxenge

* Vote * Comment *