22

• Game

Me and big bro got in his strip club, Treasures

Me and big bro got in his strip club, Treasures . let me tell y'all, the bitches at this clubs. Damn! "Don't fuck my employees, Game" Ghost laughed. I shook my head not caring what the fuck he said.

"Evening, Mr Carter. Can I get y'all anything?" A bad bitch that looked Puerto Rican asked Ghost.

 Can I get y'all anything?" A bad bitch that looked Puerto Rican asked Ghost

"Joseline, Get me and Game some Henny." Ghost ordered. As she walked away, I watched her ass jiggle. I licked my lips. "Don't even fuck her or let her suck yo dick. she's crazy."

I laughed. I can handle a lil crazy. "Ain't that Rick?" I asked pointing at that fat motherfucker.

Reason we're in Houston, Texas is because the manager of this club Rick is stealing from Ghost. The money and profits just don't add up.

Rick saw us, Ghost motioned for him to come to us. He looked a little scared, but he came. "Sup, Ghost. I ain't seen you in forever Game." He smirked.

I placed my gun on the table, his eyes widened. "Sit yo fat ass down, boy!" Ghost demanded. Rick sat down fast. "You've been stealing from me?"

"N-no, Ghost. I wouldn't do that to you. You know me from way back." He stuttered. If they stutter, they're lying.

"I'm gon' give you one chance to come clean. You've been stealing from me?" Ghost asked calmly getting up from his chair.

"No." Rick mumbled. This bitch ass nigga did it.

"Let's take this to the back, in the office." Ghost said. We all got up, Rick looked like he wanted to run. He'd be stupid if he did, we got niggas outside. They'll shut him without mercy!

~~

After Ghost shot Rick dead. We decided to chill for a minute in the club, it was packed now. We sat in the VIP while drinking Henny. "And she's back! Y'all favorite... Queen Bee" the DJ shouted. I saw this beautiful girl.