Is It true...

Chresanto-

 All week long I've had to deal with puking prince..

" O-ok I think I-" he said before puking up in the toilet.. I walked over to him and patted his back..

"Prince I think you need to see a doctor" I spoke. he shook his head no.. "Why not" I asked.

"Cause Im fine" and he said.. "No your not you've been puking all week long.." I spoke. "Please see a doctor".. He nodded..

"Fine.. we'll go right now" He spoke...

So we get to the hospital and I have to wait in the waiting room with char..

Jacob-

So right now Im in the room and waiting on the doctor.

He walked in. 'ok Mr. Perez.. what seems to be your troubles." He asked as he took a seat.

"Yeah I haven't been feeling good lately and Ive been throwing up a lot" I spoke.. he nodded and checked my heart beat..

"well this is strange" He spoke.. The felt my stomach.. and wait not..

"Well Mr. Perez you seem to be M-P" He spoke.

TF IS MP..

"Im sorry.. Im what.." I asked.

"Your Male.. Pregnant and your two months along.." He spoke.

Next thing I know I blacked out..

Chresanto-

I was called into Jacob's room they said he black out for at least 30 mins..

I walked in his room and he was woke so I sat and the end off his bed.

"The doctor said you had to tell me something" I spoke.. He nodded and turned off the Tv..

"Yeah.. Chres..." He began "Im Pregnant" He he said giving me a small smiled..

Oh. "Really" I said looking up at him.. He held his head down and nodded I got off his bed and stood up and lifted his end up and kissed his lips. His soft pink lips.. god I love his lips.. I pulled away. And smiled...

"I love you" I spoke.

"I love you too chressy"