Chapter 5 (breakfast)

Seven's POV

He laid comfortably at the sofa seat while his mind is occupied by dara. His heart was still beating frantically.
He was really in love. He never felt this and he smiled when he remembered the scene a few minutes ago. She's really pretty he said to himself.
Fool! She's your best friend! He got serious when he thought about it.
Now he's in trouble and he knows if he will tell her his feeling now she will turn him down. You dont want to scare her do you? he's having an argument in his mind.
What should I do. He asked his self.
Slow it down. Court her. You have to get all those close to her to help you. He smiled about that thought its easy for him to get those help as he was part of YG before. He knows that even Yang Hyung Suk will give him his blessing to persuade dara.
But knowing dara she will insist to save the friendship. Now he's doubting. He sighed he decide to just sleep and he will talk to dara tomorrow.
Dara's POV
Dara was having a hard time sleeping. She can still feel the warmth of sevens hand around her waist and her heart is not yet calmed.
Why is he looking me that way. She asked herself.
She remembered that shes currently on sevens bed. She can smell his scent on the pillow, she moved the pillow close to her so she can feel his presence and smell his scent. I dont know that he smells this good and addicting she thought.
Yah! What are you a pervert?!? She suddenly realize what shes doing so she moved the pillow away from her and shake off the thoughts about seven in her mind then sleep took her.
##################################
Morning
Authors POV
Seven woke up early to prepare breakfast for his two guests.
He was busy cooking when dara came in walking half asleep.
Dara: good morning oppa!
She was sill yawning when shes greeting him.
Seven: good morning sweetheart! You woke up early! How was your sleep anyway?
Dara was just looking at him half awake. She sat at a chair facing seven. She put her both hands on her chin while facing him and sleepily answered him.
Dara: I had a good one oppa. How about you?
Seven: good too! Is bom still sleeping?
Dara: yeah but she will get up in no time once she smell these foods.
Seven: i bet youre hungry just wait a few more minutes sweetheart ok?
Dara just smiled while nodding to him. Isnt he handsome? Her mind thought.
Dara: he is handsome.
She unknowingly uttered it loud. Aigoo! She hold her breath while waiting for his comment.
Seven heard what she said and from her reaction she might have just said it unknowingly so he choose not to comment but he smiled.
Dara saw that smile from seven. Shes thankful that he didnt make any comment. Aigoo he is such a gentleman a comment from her mind.
Seven was done cooking and just getting the things to set up the table he was happy to do all this for the woman he loves.
Dara: oppa ill help you with that.
Seven: ani just be my guest. Stay there and dont move.
Dara gladly abide him and just watched his every move. She was secretly smiling when she realized that he was wearing an apron.
Dara: oppa youre cute with that apron.
Seven didnt realized he's still wearing it so he removed it right away.
Seven: aish dont tease me sweetheart!
Dara: aniyo! Youre really cute with that... Put it back on ill take a picture of you with that and post it on SNS.
Seven pouted his lips on that thought.
Seven: aigoo sweetheart!
Dara took the apron and insisted to put the apron to seven while seven was avoiding it.
Dara: cmon oppa! Youre really cute with this.
Seven: but sweetheart...
He looked at dara and she was starring at him intensely. Here goes his heart again.
Dara: pls sweetheart...
Seven went crazy when he heard her calling him with that endearment. Now he gave in to her charm and just nodded to her wish.
Dara was rejoicing when she was putting the apron on seven. She got her phone and took picture of seven. Who was just crazily smiling and abiding her commands.
After she took pictures she pinched sevens cheeks.
Dara: kyopta! Kumawo sweetheart!
Dara went back to her seat and busily posting the pictures to her sns. While seven was still in shock about dara's gesture.
He absentmindedly touched his cheeks to feel daras hand. He was still absorbing everything that happened when he heard dara called him.
Dara: oppa lets eat.
He looked at her whose now getting her food. He smiled and took the apron off and sit in front of her.
IG post:
Daraxxi: yorobeun! Seven is so cute with that apron isnt he?😊