Chapter 8(sickness)

Authors POV
After hearing about what happened to seven, dara rushed over to sevens place to check on him. They immediately reached sevens place and currently in front of his door.
Dara pressed the door bell multiple times but seven is  not coming and shes now more worried. Jjangme on the other hand was calling sevens manager to ask the code on sevens door.
Jjangme: 1129
Dara immediately enter the code and went in while jjangme followed her.
Dara: oppa?
She saw seven lying on the sofa bed, she worriedly run to him and check his pulse and body temperature.
Dara: oppa he's very hot... Seven-ah?
She tried to wake up seven but he just moaned.
Jjangme: lets put him inside his room.
Dara just nodded to jjangmes suggestion. While her manager is carrying seven inside the room she gets a face towel and water to help sevens body temp to go down.
Dara: oppa call doctor kim...
Doctor kim is YGs company doctor. Jjangme immediately called the doctor to check on seven. The doctor who happened to be just a few blocks away from sevens play came in just a few minutes and now checking on sevens condition.
Dr Kim: its just fatigue darassi... Dont worry he just need to get enough sleep and rest then he'll be okay... I have here some medicines make sure he will drink these on time ok?
Dara nodded on the doctors instruction. She bowed to the doctor and thanked him.
Jjangme: darayah are you staying?
She looked at her manager and just nodded to him.
Jjangme: i ordered food earlier when doctor kim was checking on sevenssi... Just eat that ok? Its in the kitchen.
Dara: kumawo oppa... Ill just call you if i need anything..
Jjangme: arasso.. I have to go now... Take some rest as well...
She nodded and jjangme left her with seven. She sighed while looking at seven whos still asleep.
She decides to prepare the food jjangme ordered so seven can eat and drink his medicines.
It was a healthy soup, ramyun, salad and pork kebab. She got hungry upon smelling the foods.
She took the soup and brought it to sevens room and wake him up.
Dara: oppa? Oppa? Pls wake up first and eat....
Seven who thought that he might have overheard daras voice calling him just moaned as his repsonse but when he felt someone touched his forehead he slowly open his eyes and was shocked to see dara on his room.
Seven: sweetheart.... What are you doing here?
He tried to get up but he got dizzy. Dara sits on his bedside and touched his hand before answering him.
Dara: im taking care of you.... You got me worried oppa...
Seven: mianhe sweetheart were supposed to be on a date...
Dara: its ok oppa we can have that someother time but whats important now is for you to take some rest and regain your energy.. Arasso?
He looked at dara lovingly and smiled at her. He sounded like my mom. He thought.
Seven: yes sweetheart!
Dara: good! Now you need to eat this soup then drink your medicines.
He nodded to all her command, he sits down so he can eat but dara insist to feed him which he just agreed happily.
After he ate dara instructed him to sleep again which he cant do knowing that they are alone in his house. Dara went out of the room to eat her meal afterwards she washes the dishes and went back to check seven.
She smiled when she saw seven sleeping, she went in and sat on the bed then seven open his eyes.
Seven: sleep here sweetheart pls?
He pleaded and wishes that dara will grant his request.
Seven: i promise to behave.... Pls?
Dara just looked at him and currently thinking.
Dara: ok but ill sleep in the living room.
Seven: no sweetheart! What if i need something? I cant stand up yet coz im feeling dizzy.... Just sleep here on my bed...
Dara was having second thought. She was looking at seven whos currently pleading for her to stay in the room and sleep in the same bed. She sighed.
Dara: arasso but that is bcoz I trust you..anyway sleep now ok? Ill go freshen up...
Seven smiled and just watched dara go to the bathroom withe her bag.
Dara took a bath and changed to a much comfortable clothes good thing she got sweat pants and loose shirt on her bag and toiletries.
She sprayed a little perfume and looked at her reflection on the mirror. She sighed before going out.
Seven was trying to get his sleep back but unable to do so because of dara. When he heard the bathroom door opened and smelled daras perfume his mind gone wild. Ugh! Maybe its a bad decision to have her in the same room... What should i do? God help me to control myself he said to himself.
Dara then went to the bed and laid comfortably. She did that slowly as she dont want seven to be disturbed. Her heart is beating so fast that she thinks seven can hear it she tried to be calm but when she smells seven scent her mind gone wild. Oh boy! Why does he have to smell so good!? She said to herself.