Introduction

A/N this is my very first fan fic so please don't hate on it!
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters

Tris' POV
Hi! My name is Beatrice Pedrad but I really hate that name so just call me Tris! I've got 2 idiot brothers; Zeke and Uriah both which I love to death but are really fun to prank!! Like yesterday for example...
Flashback
It's Friday morning, we are going to school and my prank supply closet is freshly stocked, time to have some fun (right after I get ready because I'm going to need time to run)First I collect what I need for my brothers fate: multi-coloured sharpies? Check. Pink hair dye? Check. Zip ties? Check. Scissors? Check.
First I take my permanent markers and write things like 'pansycake' and 'burn all dauntless cake' all over their faces then I go into the bathroom and squeeze a good amount of pink hair dye and food dye into their shampoos and soaps then I take the zip ties and put them around the cupboards that contain brown hair dye, or anything to cover up the pink. Then I take all of the scissors and knives and hide them so that they can't open the cupboards. Now I wait...
end of flashback
Then we have the 'gang' as we call ourselves who are: Christina, Marlene, shauna, me, Zeke, Uriah, Lynn, Will, and Four. But none of them know that I'm a mermaid (that's right) except for Zeke and Uriah who are also mermen and we intend to keep it that way.
We were born in the sea and we all love it there but we couldn't stay because there were starting to be more and more fishermen and soon it was too dangerous to live at home anymore but we try our hardest to visit until this happened...