School

Tris POV
Well it's back to school for the entire year yay.. *note the sarcasm* well at least I get to see my friends again, we didn't see them ALL summer since the gang went on a 3 month cruise to the Caribbean and obviously we couldn't go or we could reveal ourselves!
Ok so since it is the first day of school I decide that this would be a perfect opportunity to get in some serious prankage so I woke up very early! But first I have to get ready if I don't want to be killed while I'm doing my makeup! So I go straight to my closet since I took a shower last night, you see, when we touch water we transform but we found extremely rare gems on the sea floor last time we were there which kept us from transforming, but only for 20 minutes then we transform.
I decide to put on a grey t-shirt, a tan infinity scarf, ripped and cropped blue jeans, and ugg moccasins, then I move onto makeup and I use my Naked 2 palette, some mascara, and pink lip gloss, I decide to just throw my hair up in a top knot. And now... I PRANK!
First, supplies which are, multicoloured sharpies, pink hair dye, green hair dye (ha those dimwits forgot to shower last night), whipped cream, and an air horn. First I go into Uriah's room where I start drawing very pretty designs on his face, no I wrote the word pansycake on his forehead and 'I hate' on one cheek and 'dauntless cake' on the other! Then I make my way to his bathroom that's connected to his room and mix a bunch of pink hair dye into his shampoo, then I proceed to spray whipped cream all over the floor so that when he gets a very unexpected wake up call he will slip and slide all over!
Then when I go to Zekes room I start drawing swirls and hearts all over his face, and then I put green hair dye in his shampoo, then I do the same thing to his floor.
Now my masterpiece is complete so I blow the horn to wake them up, they both bolt awake and give me a death glare so I say "HURRY UP YOU LAZY ASSES AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL" it's time to go so I run downstairs and grab a granola bar before my brothers finish their showers.
I decide to head to Starbucks before school since I have close to an hour before first period starts.
Once I'm finished my coffee I head off to school where I see my best friend Christina and we remember that we have to go to the office to get our schedules.
Here is my schedule:

1st period: English- Ms. Reyes
2nd period: science- Mr. Prior
3rd period: Math- Ms. Matthews
4th period: Lunch
5th period: Music- Ms. Wu
6th period: Combat- Coach Amar
7th period: Free Period

Then Chris takes/snatches my schedule from my hands and then starts squealing like a mad person and finally managed to sputter out "omggggggg we have all of the same classes!!!!!!!!!!" And I finally make it to my locker without dying of embarrassment because of Christina skipping literally SKIPPING beside me. We pick up our books and make our way to our first class where the whole gang is except for Uriah and Zeke. Good, I'll have more time to plan my escape but I guess I spoke too soon because then my 2 very colourful older brothers storm in yelling "TRISSSSSS" but I just started laughing along with the rest of the class but then they give me death glares so I manage to bolt out the door and down the hall literally for. My. Life. But then they decide to tackle me from behind and threaten to get me back for this... Now I'm scared...