c1-dear flo

Dear flo ,

i'm turning 16 today.i'm so excited. i'm gonna find my mate today.ive done all my shopping before a week with our girls gang.and right now im thinking about my mate.

i wonder what he is like,how he looks, do i know him already? will i even find him today? will it be the blue eyed boy from my chemistry class? or will it be the geek from physics class? oh my will it be that hot guy from english class ?

i dont care how he looks or who he is.i will accept him for what he is and will always love him.i only hope he will love me too.

today's the blue moon day.

like other girls who will turn 16 by today i will go into heat tonight.and i have to be marked by the one meant for me.if one cant find her mate tonight, or if they reject their mate or get rejected, they have to choose somebody else to get marked so that the mate bond will be retied.or else they will have to suffer the rejection or wait to find their mates.

once you get marked they will become your mates. its like choosing your own mate by breaking the mate bond that already exists.its your only chance to break your mate bond.its like getting yourself a second chance mate.

but that idea has never intimidated me. i always want the one that the moon goddess has chosen for me.no matter who or what he is.i've never fallen in love, never even had a boyfriend. i always waited for my mate.i will never reject him. i never wanna break his heart.i want him to be my first.i hope i will be his first too.

ive seen many girls who got marked by the one's they loved to become their mates.ive seen girls who were heart broken because their mates rejected them. some males were rejected too coz the girls wanted to be marked by some other hot sexy wolves.its equally heart breaking for the rejected ones either boys or girls.

but mostly they find someone who accept to be their mates ,their second chance mates and heal from the pain caused by their actual mates.some never get over the idea of rejection and remain mateless all their lives or kill themselves.its horrible.

i havent experienced it myself . but i saw you go throught it. i wish i could have done something to help you that blue moon night when you found your mate was the rogue who was about to be executed for his crimes.

you dint give up the hopes that you could save him.but it dint turn out how we wanted it to.he ended up dead and you gave your life to join him in the after life.i dont say that it was all wrong. but i wish you had chosen someone else and were still alive.

i miss you so much florence.you have a good time with your mate in the spirit world.i dont know if you can hear me if i say something to you , so i write to you in my journal you've given me as my    15 th birthday gift.

and always remember you were not only  an amazing sister but also my best friend even now and forever.i love you so much.

so , sissy wish me luck. i need it.ok,see ya.ill tell you all about it tomorrow.i promise 

                                                                                                                                         your cherry pops ;) xo xo