c3-the rejection

i called to my wolf.

'wats happening.isnt he our mate?'

'huff.......you are stupid.he may be good looking for your human eyes. but he is not our mate. his wolf is not worth me.'

'oh! thank god!'

'ya.thank god that im not as stupid as you are.'

'hey, youre my wolf . youre not supposed to say such things to me'

'really!!!! now,stop bickering and go find our mate.ill tell you if he is our mate. so stop your over imaginations and stupid thoughts."

'huff,i will'

while i was having this internal conversation,ariana started yelling in my face.

'hey bitch, cant you find someone else to work your innocent charms on other than my boyfriend?"

"what?",i asked.

"ariana,leave it.she is kind of hot.are you marked yet?",xavier asked turning to me.

what a mugger!!!!!!

this pissed ariana even more.

before she could shout at me i ran away from there saying sorry one more time.after all she is the future alpha's girlfriend, what can i do?

i sat on an empty table in the garden which is close to the forest and far from all the fuss going on here.

it is then i smelled something very good. a scent thats kind of addictive. i wanted it more. i just cant have enough of it.and its coming from the forest.

my legs started following the scent without my knowledge.my eyes searched frantically for the source but i could not see anything.the trees are making it hard for the moonlight to enter.

then there is a faint noise of paws thudding on the ground.now i broke from the trance i was in and became aware of my surroundings.im in a clearing with all colourful flowers and moonlight falling on to it is making it a spectacular sihgt to see.

i started to panic.i must have come out my pack's territory. im no longer in a safe zone. and no wolves would be running in these parts of the land,unless its a ......................rougue.

oh my fu**ing god, im gonna be dead.the sound of the paws is now growing louder.

i dont know what to do.i stayed rooted in the spot.i searched for something to hide.

stupid me. had to ruin the most precious night of my life. now because of my stupidity im gonna die.shit.shit.

then suddenly it became all quiet. no sound of paws.i strained to hear naything. but no. just the wind and my heart beating like crazy. 

ok.may be im safe for now. may be i could go back the way i came and nothing bad would happen.

yes.thats what ill do.i turned and started to walk in the direction i came .but fat chance.

i heard a twig snap and i turned to only see a boy in just a short standing in the clearing looking at ................ me. he is so................... hot. damn, what a body.

i stared at his face.his hazel eyes.god, they are mesmerizing.my heart leapt in my chest.

i could not contain my excitement.i dint know what to do.his smell,that scent that was addictive surrounded me and makind me crazy. its hard to think .

so,i kept staring into his eyes blinking like an idiot.

'mate',my wolf called to his wolf.