Septiplier AWAYYYY

~MARKS POV
damnit jack...why do you have to be so hot... I thought to myself starring at jack who didn't seem to be paying attention. Suddenly Jack looked at me,"Mark? Are ye okay?" Jack's dreamy voice pulled me out of my fantasy..."uh...yeah! yeah..." a second later Jack scooted closer to Mark on the couch. God Jack, why do you have to be such a cock tease... almost as if jack heard me he turned his head towards me and had an evil smirk on his beautiful face..."markimoo, your blushing~" said jack in a deep seductive voice. It was true. I was blushing a deep shade of red. I stood up with Jack still clinging to me and pinned him against the wall with one hand by his head and another on his chest, "who's the one blushing now jackaboy?~"

~JACKS POV
ugh, how am I going to get out of this one...I thought to myself, Mark was clearly not used to not being the dominant one. Mark connected his lips with mine and I blushed slightly, Mark was rough with his kiss, first kissing me on the lips then slowly making his way toward my neck and shoulder. I let out a soft moan, Mark was winning. After Mark was done and he thought the battle was over I pushed mark down onto the sofa and pinned his arms against his head, Mark let out a low growl, It kind of turned me on...

~MARKS POV
now he's done it... I let out a low growl, that obviously turned on jack, so, that's his weakness... I moaned as jack nibbled at my neck, suddenly Jack stopped and I let out a sigh of disappointment...but Jack wasn't done he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom and put me down on the bed.

~Jacks POV
When I finally felt it was the right time so I took Mark to his bedroom and was preparing myself so I could give Mark what he wanted~

~No ones POV
Jack finally walked over to Mark and whispered seductively into his ear,"are you ready love?~" Mark replied, "I'm always ready." and began to take off his shirt Jack did the same until they were both staring at each others bare bodies, Mark got onto his hands and knees ready for Jack. Jack lined himself up with Mark's entrance and thrust into him. Mark let out a breif yell of pain as he tried to adjust to Jack's size Jack leaned closer to mark and kissed his cheek waiting for Mark to say it was okay for Jack to move around a few seconds later Mark wiggled his hips to signal Jack that he could move. Jack thrust deeper into Mark and Mark let out a moan, Jack sped up his thrusting and Mark was gripping the sheets on his bed and moaning loudly when Jack came inside of Mark...

*~TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING~*

~No One's POV
Jack woke up next to Mark in his bed with Mark hugging Jack's torso Jack looked down at Mark and smiled before getting out of bed to make breakfast for Mark. Jack was sitting on the edge of Mark's bed waiting for him to wake up. Mark opened one of his eyes and looked at Jack before sitting up and saying, "Jack...I don't think I can stand up..." and Jack replied, "yeah...sorry about that Mark." Jack couldn't help but laugh a little though, Jack placed a kiss on Mark's forehead before walking out of the room to get breakfast for them.