5- Well, well, well.

**Hellooooo. I am now enjoying a well-deserved break and I figured I can continue with my story. 

please, your comments and votes are very much appreciated. 

I'm really that desperate to have some fans and votes soon. (I wish) 

anyways, I still love those who took the time to read my work. PLEASE let me know what you think of it.. :) 

And yes, it's another POV for now.

P.S: This chapter is dedicated to one of my first commenters; ThePoetryGirl. She really gave me the motivation to continue writing this. Thanks so much! :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Caleb

It was a Saturday morning and there I was minding my own business, playing God of War on my PSP when suddenly, my hands began to shake. 

I thought at first that it was because I tried to wash my hands immediately after playing 3 hours straight of basketball. (My mom used to tell me that you should never wet your hands after using it in some strenous activity, coz you're hands will start to get clammy.)

I didn't give it that much notice, when after a while, I felt something searing right at the palm of my right hand. 

The pain was unbearable. 

As I stared at my hand in shock, there appeared to be some symbol etched in the form of a wound. But, there was no blood oozing out from it. It was like the blood dried right up.

They say that we should be proud of our masculinity and that we have to prove that we are real men by having to endure intense pain and not complaining about it. Not even a squeak. 

But let me tell you something, this hell of a "branding" (you know, the ones used on cattle when owners want to mark them as their own?)  burns like hell. I tried to keep it in but I couldn't fight back the tears anymore.

It hurt like a sonavabitch! 

'Motherfathersisterdaughter!' (obviously not the real swear word).

I ran to the faucet to let water ran down on it. 

Amazingly, just when I was on my way to do it, the pain stopped.

The scorching feeling stopped.

I looked more closely at my hand and saw that it was still there. 

Like a big red welt.

Then before I knew it, I fell fast asleep..

---

I was once more in that garden I always dream about.

Just like in the other dreams, I saw them together again. 

Sid and Luke were in a passionate embrace. She was facing my direction, as was Luke's back turned to me.

She cried, just like in those same dreams I keep having. 

But in those past dreams I have had for a year now, I always wake up when I start screaming her name.

'SID!!!!!!!' This time, I felt my feet dragging me over to where they were, to where she was.

Her eyes were bleeding. She was bleeding tears.

I tried to pull Luke away from her, tried to save her from that pain he always brought upon her. That devil.