One

Niall shut his locker, looking up at Liam with an amused face.

"So what you're telling me is," he said slowly, watching Liam nod even though he hasn't said anything yet. "That, that guy," he pointed to Zayn, Liam nodding again. "Is a serial killer?" Liam looked over at the tall raven haired boy, taking a deep breath before looking back at Niall and nodding. Niall slammed his footie locker shut, shaking his head. "You're insaine, Liam."

"But!" Liam said, speed walking after an un-convinced Horan. "But, you'll believe me after I tell you this." Niall turned around, raising an eyebrow.

"What could you possibly tell me that's going to convince me that the hottest guy on our team, no offense, is a murderer?"

"Well, I looked up his family name online last night,"

"You looked up his name?" Niall whisper yelled. Liam looked up confused, raising an eyebrow and nodding.

"Yeah, of course I did. I'm Liam Payne." Liam said, as if just saying that made everything normal. Niall threw his hands to his aides, groaning before continuing to walk but being halted by a grip on his shoulder.

"His family, they go back." Niall turned around, raising his eyebrows.

"Everyone's does, Liam. Everyone has parents, no shit they go back." Niall said annoyed, rolling his eyes.

"No I mean with killings. His grand and great grandparents and way way older, but it hasn't happened in a while. Until he transferred here. All same wounds were on all the victims, slashes to the neck and chest and impaled in the back of the neck, all the exact things happening to students and teachers here when this boy returns. That doesn't make you the slightest bit worried?"

Niall looked over at the tall tan boy who was washing his face, laughing at something his friend said before removing his shirt to dry his face. Niall raised an eyebrow, looking at a hard breathing Liam.

"Worried about him? No, unless it's worry about him stealing my man. Worried about you? Yeah, that I definitely am." Niall said sassily, taking off his shirt. Liam groaned, slamming his head against the lockers before turning to his best friend and pouting.

"Liam, come on." Niall said, noting the baby face Liam was making. Liam just continued, quivering it a little and sniffling. Niall groaned, scrunching up his face and finally sighing in defeat, a loud squeak of success coming from Liam.

"Alright, what do I do."

[COMING SOON]