Shopping

"Here, grab my hand." Sans said. I did as he said and in a flash of blue, we were in front of the mall. I always new Sans could teleport but I never thought it would be this cool. I stood there silently in astonishment.
" Hey kid." Sans said. "You can let go of my hand now."
I let go and once again blushed with embarrassment.
Sans smiled. "Hey, don't worry about it pal." I nodded as we walked into the store.
"So, what so you need to get?" I asked curiously.
" Well, its going to be Alphys's birthday tomorrow." He said. "Could you show me where to find any 'anime' items?" he asked, doing finger quote when he said 'anime'.
I nodded. "Hot Topics has lots of anime things. Here, I'll show you where it is." I said and turned left to find the store. "Why didn't you tell me it was her birthday? I would have brought money if-"
" If you want to get her something I will pay for it." Sans cut in.
"Oh umm. Thanks Sans."
"No problem y/n. Anything for you!" He said with a wink.
I did a silent fan girl scream and my face was red with blush. 'I never knew I felt something this big for him.' I thought. 'What could I say? It's a cute, nice, and not to mention funny skeleton we are talking about here! What is not to like?"