H2OLadd

I know this is not an usual paring for y'all but meh, I'm just creating things, don't judge.

Warning: Smut inbound ;) I'll let you know when it starts and when it ends, don't worry XD

I was excited to go back to the american soil again, it's been a long time. This time, Luke invited me to come see him and his house. Apparently, he moved to LA as well as everyone.

He told me he was moving his stuff and helping a friend of his to move as well. Since I was already taking advantage of his hospitality, I decided to pay him back by helping him and helping his friend.

We drove to his friends house, but getting there, we noticed no one was home. Luke grabbed the spare key under his front door carpet and opened, making himself at home.

"J is probably buying some food or signing some papers for his boxes." I looked around the house and it was so cozy. His walls were a light blue and, even though there were boxes around, it looked organized. "Com'on, let's wait for his lazy ass here." Luke said, sitting on the couch, grabbing his phone. I did the same, messing around on twitter.

Suddenly, Luke got a phone call, getting up and going to the other side of the house to pick it up. In less then 30 seconds, I heard the front door being opened and someone getting in, caring two huge ass boxes.

"Wow, want some help?" I said, getting up and helping him.

"Thanks man, I couldn't even see." His voice was smooth and really calm. We put it down on the counter in the kitchen and we looked at each other. "So, you are Craig, pink hair and all." He said. I smile and shook his hand.

"Yup, that's me. Nice to meet you." He had blue eyes, but not the normal ones, they were a little bit more darker. Tall, taller then me for sure. His hoodie was a little lose in his shoulders but he soon fixed it up. White muscle shirt and black pants. His hair was dark brown and his smile was really bright.

"You can call me J."

Soon, Luke appeared on the door, breathing harshly.

"Guys, I have to go. (His girlfriend name. Sorry, I don't know her name.) just called, I have to go. Can you take him home after J?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Sorry Craig."

"It's fine, go."

And with that, he took off, running to his car like a lightening.

"So yeah, let me help you out with this." I said, grabbing the box I was holding before. "Where can I put it?"

"These two are in my office, this way." He said, moving his body do the stairs. I was almost hypnotized by the way his body. He was not too tall, a bit slim, and I could see he got some tattoo on his arm, going up on his shoulder. I shook my head when he got the box down, embarrassed by my thoughts.

We started to unpack it and I saw lots of video gaming stuff, controllers, mics, headsets.

"So J, Luke didn't tell me what you work on." I said, putting the controller on the side of the box.

"Well, I do the same as you Mini." He said, looking at me.

"You are also an Youtuber?" I asked.

"Wow, you seriously didn't put the pieces together?" He said laughing. When I heard it, it clicked.

"Delirious?" I asked. He laughed even more and opened his arms. I didn't even hesitated, I ran to hug him.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"