Minicat

Requested by @BlazingF1r3 like a month ago, sorry to keep u waiting!!

"Craig, lemme tell ya somethin'."

"What is it piggy?"

"This fucking cup is too empty, lets get some more! WAITER!"

"My god yes!"

~time skip~

The two friends laughed as they made their way to the apartment they ranted.

"We are hereeee!"

"Lemme see if I can find some water for us." Craig, which was a little bit more sober then Tyler made his way to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get some cold water.

"Some waaaaaaaaater." Tyler said laughing.

They both repeated the word "water" for a long time until they finally drank it, which meant 20 minute of them laughing at a single word. 

(A/N: Listen, it happened to me before that I started to laugh at a random word because I was too drunk. Don't even worry aboot it)

 They went to the living room and decided it was a good idea to put some random movie that was going on. Apparently The Conjuring 2 was going and they thought it was a good idea to poke fun of every character in it.

"Fucking what mate? You blind and still decides to go after the little girl?"

"DID YOU FUCKING SEE THE HAND IN THE CORNER??"

"He obviously didn't!!"

They started to laugh at their silliness and talk about themselves, saying what they fear and whatnot.

"I still don't go even close to that building of my college." Tyler said while Craig nodded his head, taking another sip of his water.

"Yeah, I was actually very scared of the rumor that went around my school. A girl supposedly  haunted a tree and was waiting for a friend to come by when she was murdered. They say that she was lesbian and wanted to confess before she travels with her parents."

"Damn, that's heavy."

"Yeah, imagine you being stuck for all eternity because you didn't confess someone you liked."

"Yeah."

They went silent and stared at the screen but weren't paying attention to any of it. 

"Hey." Craig said, making Tyler jump a little and leaving his deep thoughts. "I think I'm too drunk to remember this in the morning but still wanna do it cause I don't wanna become like the girl back in my school."

"What do you me-" Tyler was cut off when Craig crashed their lips together. They stayed like that for a while until they needed to breath.

"Yeah." Craig said again. "I'll totally not remember this tomorrow."

He got up and went to his room and left a dumb folded piggy on the sofa, touching his lips and smirking to himself.

Kinda cheesy but sometimes we need cheesy eh?